Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hey all

Jerry, that's funny; I just noticed that the "Brick" of text that you mention is only one sentence long. :crackup:

Yeah, I know, just no periods. :D

AT LEAST NO DOUBLES--LOL---JK

Try reading this version---
Originally Posted by Billy Bunt View Post

hey thanks for the welcome msg's

i can assure you i am not this other pest named billy not all aussie's a wankers, maybe i should introduce my self a little better, my real name is Wayne im a 46 yro truck driver married with 4 kids, been driving trucks for about 15 years now been all over this great country of our's

(so if ya ever want to know about somewhere in Australia chance's are ive been there lol), the name billy bunt comes from a saying here in OZ (maybe the same elsewhere to?) and goes "my names billy bunt not silly c$%t" its just a name Ive used sometimes for online gaming (my other hobby) probably wasn't a good choice for these forums i may just change it now to my real name save some confusion. ...

so as stated above ive only owned a few cheap ebay laser's and am over paying money or poor quality products (not to bag ebay, just as much my fault for not knowing what im buying) so i was recently doing some research and came across these forums, after having a bit of a read it seemed like a good bunch of people sharing some good info on all types of laser's.

It's just what i needed to learn some stuff and get some good advise on where to buy and what to buy and all of the other important stuff that goes with it, to explain a little on why ive decided to purchase the laser i mentioned above is that i like to buy quality the first time, and don't mine paying the extra for something that is worth the money and unfortunately for my wallet i don't mine letting go of some cash.

I agree with the above comment that maybe i don't need to start off with such a powerful laser so may consider something a little different (don't no if i will though its so pretty), in saying that i would not buy something even though i may not be experience with and just use it any old how, thats where these forums come in good use for me to learn what i need to do before i use something like the spiker, to bring a end to my long and probably now boring speech.

I hope this has maybe put your minds at ease a bit in knowing a little more about myself, i can assure you i am not who you are thinking, im very sure in time you will see this yourself, i look forward to chatting and getting to know you all, i do work away from home driving my truck alot so wont always be around to chat but no doubt will make up for lost time when i am home, thanks again for the welcome.

oh PS ..the avatar was already on my PC saved in my pics and have used it in my gaming forums i was just to lazy to go find another one, oh and is this billy bloke really that stupid that he returns with the same name and avatar lol if so i feel sorry for ya's and feel your pain, there's always at least 1 (most times more) in every forum, cheers

welcome