Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HELP!!! WL nano came broken!

Yes, I put the batteries the right way lol. Ok that sounds good livinloud I guess i'll just wait, I will post pics and stuff in a couple of weeks or so. and after all that, if I still cant fix it I guess i'll sell it on this website. hopefully the new one will actually work. Thanks Guys!!

Last edited:

For future reference, it's an outstandingly bad idea to temper with the laser before you've exhausted every possible method of dealing with the customer service.

You are very lucky the wanted to send a new one AFTER you've pulled off the button off your old one.

Anyway, here's hoping that new one works.

If you are going to buy here please or sell read the 6 steps to prevent getting scammed. Recently one of the main members was screwed over by a douche who lied his ass off so a lot of sellers are being cautious in who and how they sell

Last edited:
firelaser, i agree people are going to be more cautious now but on the bright side, i think most of the members here are stand up people. with a little research and digging around, you can tell if the buyer/seller is someone you want to deal with or not.

still, never want to see anyone here get screwed over :beer:

Negative end first... :whistle:

Could also be the endcap that's the problem. Try putting a piece of aluminum foil in between the endcap and the positive end of the battery, see if that makes it light up. WL's endcap is (ridiculously) terrible, pulling out the safety pin basically means the endcap breaks...

Negative end first... :whistle:

Could also be the endcap that's the problem. Try putting a piece of aluminum foil in between the endcap and the positive end of the battery, see if that makes it light up. WL's endcap is (ridiculously) terrible, pulling out the safety pin basically means the endcap breaks...

i put negative in first. and i tried the aluminum foil procedure but, it failed :mad:

bad news, I was poking around in it, through the buttonhole, and the white switch popped off the circuit! i seems fine it came off with the solder points and it all seems intact so someone could solder it back on with ease, but i don't have a soldering pen. Now that it is pretty much completely broken, i don't think i can fix it and since the new one is on its way. (although it will take years) can someone tell me what i should do? or can someone walk me through the process of selling it on this forum? the pic of it all is coming soon..

Last edited:
Im going to PM you about sales and ill help you out. Ill offer to middle man this if a buyer wants since you are a new member but we can discuss thay in PMs. May not need a middle man since it is now just a DIY kit

Keep an eye on your messages :beer:

Hmm... could be a good deal. APC unit in a nice host at DIY prices? :beer:

firelaser, i agree people are going to be more cautious now but on the bright side, i think most of the members here are stand up people. with a little research and digging around, you can tell if the buyer/seller is someone you want to deal with or not.

still, never want to see anyone here get screwed over :beer:

true, thats how i got to buying my first laser and works great, i figured i could trust Daguin (and many other sellers) as a superior moderator who very trusted here lol, and lives in the U.S with me, basically im done using laser shops and just going to the Buy sell trade here, though lazerer was not bad either

kilter

C'mon Hwang21! Youve got to add the Nano to your WL collection! :na:

tonyt

God i have to stop myself from wanting to buy every descent deal i see on this damn forum!!! :yh: I am going broke from this site!!!