Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello All

Jimbfes

On the Laser forum,I was stunned over the information, tip, guides and advices. I have read a lot and learned even more. So now I’ve gone crazy with my wallet due to the interest . Anyway I have bought a 150mw green laser from Lazerer, a 1W 445nm blue Laser from O-Like and lately a 1,150mW 445nm blue laser from Survival Laser. I’ve gone from owning 0 lasers to 4, from crap to quality lasers. For goggles, I first order some OD+5 goggles from Lazerer which should be good for the 150mW according to Max. But after reading I order also an Eagle pair from Survival Laser. Safety is the most important thing for me so cost on that doesn’t matter.

So now, it’s all about wait and excitement since I’ve received messages that all lasers except the crap laser I ordered from the Norwegian shop have been shipped.

Welcome to LPF, and thanks for the info in the PM.

I hope everything arrives fine and you enjoy them and stay safe. (y)

Welcome to LPF
I'm glad to see you have your laser safety glasses, enjoy and prepare yourself for the addiction.