Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Dorcy Jr Heatsinks-Custom Machined

sk8er4514 said:
FYI: I changed the link in my blu ray howto to this thread, let us know the website when you get it done and I'll change it to that :)

edit: and regarding fit, I think it was just an old batch of heat sinks I had from you that were a tiny bit too small. I opened up one of your  newer batches and they were snug but press fit to the regular aixiz / sure modules nicely.

thanks so much for them! I still have quite a few left but if sales remain steady I'll order more  :D
-Kendall

The web-site is now up: http://mysite.verizon.net/grall/darkhorsecustom/
Thank you for all of your support and patience, be watching for new products coming soon! ;D

Dark Horse

TheMonk said:
How about Sonar Case Heatsink. ;)
I would be happy to, but someone would have to send me a Sonar-Case for measurments, these would likley be in the $20-$25 price-range, depending on complexity.
DH

robjdixon said:
I paid just before the site went up

Thanks

Yes, and thank you, your heat-sink is already in the mail and should be there in a couple of days. ;D
Good luck on your project. ;)
DH

wow thanks
I have a way with 803ts as I ruined 5 red diodes but both of my blu rays so far are working well

Dark_Horse said:
[quote author=TheMonk link=1215119178/0#17 date=1216754668]How about Sonar Case Heatsink. ;)
I would be happy to, but someone would have to send me a Sonar-Case for measurments, these would likley be in the $20-$25 price-range, depending on complexity.
DH
[/quote]

I've got a crap load of Sonar cases coming in to me soon. Do you think you could make heatsinks for all of them?

The plan is that I want to sell these Sonar cases, so if you can provide heat sinks for them for people to purchase off you, that would be perfect :) You don't need to sell them to me, people can just buy them off you after they purchase the Sonar case off me.

I'd be happy to send one of them up to you. In fact, since you'll be playing around with it you can keep it, all I ask is you send me a pair of Sonar heatsinks in return :) 1 Sonar case is worth about 2 heatsinks I'd say.

Murudai said:
[quote author=Dark_Horse link=1215119178/0#19 date=1216756668][quote author=TheMonk link=1215119178/0#17 date=1216754668]How about Sonar Case Heatsink. ;)
DH
[/quote]

I've got a crap load of Sonar cases coming in to me soon. Do you think you could make heatsinks for all of them?

The plan is that I want to sell these Sonar cases, so if you can provide heat sinks for them for people to purchase off you, that would be perfect :) You don't need to sell them to me, people can just buy them off you after they purchase the Sonar case off me.

I'd be happy to send one of them up to you. In fact, since you'll be playing around with it you can keep it, all I ask is you send me a pair of Sonar heatsinks in return :) 1 Sonar case is worth about 2 heatsinks I'd say. [/quote]

PM sent ;)