Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Freebie: Autodesk Inventor 2008(learning licence)

[EDIT]: NOW TAKEN (someone on PL)

Up for grabs is an unused and unopened copy of Autodesk Inventor Professional 08 with a learning license(14 months). It originally came with a "textbook package" for a drafting course but I've found that I don't need it(software we are using is already supplied). I have no use for it but I'm sure someone here is bound to have some use for it. The learning license is only valid for 14 months after activation.

I am giving it away for the cost of packaging and shipping(should be under $5). First PM gets priority, you must have a minimum of 500 posts to be eligible. Please also be sensible, if you don't see yourself using it much, don't ask for it; allow others who have a real use for it an opportunity.

The disk is still in it's vinyl sleeve and the seal is unbroken. If a "student email account" is required to activate, I would be happy to assist.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Hey DB, that's really kind of you to offer up something like this for only S&H costs. Kind acts such as this one are part of what makes this such a great forum. I'd take it off your hands, but I really have no use for it, so as you suggested, I'll leave it for someone who can REALLY use it. Very kind & generous offer though!!!!! rob

Thanks for the kind words Rob. I don't see a point in selling it with a 14 month license; I figured that someone else could put it to better use.

I don't need it- I'm just curious. What is the program used for?