Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale: 405nm Sanwu Pocket

julianthedragon

If anyone is interested in purchasing my 200mw 405nm Sanwu pocket edition laser with the charger and safety glasses it came with, PM me to discuss a price.

It measures a stable 236mw on my LPM. It is lightly used with care but in excellent condition. I am selling because I have little use for it at the moment and could use the cash.

Note: I won’t ship any li-on batteries (it takes 1x10440).

Thanks!

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Just trying to help you out. No pics and no price. Might help get someone's attention if you listed that.

julianthedragon

Attempt at an indoor beamshot:

DSC04064-Enhanced-NR-Edit.jpg

Pics in daylight:

IMG_2066.jpgIMG_2064.jpg

This laser focuses down to a pin point for cutting/burning purposes. It's not quite on par with 1W+ handhelds, but it packs a punch and works nicely for applications that don't need that much power. I've used it for engraving hard black plastic, serrating soft plastic packaging, lighting matches, cutting electrical tape, and of course making my glow in the dark things feel the power of 1000 suns.

It fits in the palm of your hand and takes about 45 seconds to start getting hot once turned on. It's equipped with the standard 3-element lens from Sanwu.

Price (including li-ion charger, safety glasses, and domestic shipping): $100
I originally paid $155 so I think this is fair, but I am flexible

PM if interested. Thanks!