Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Finally getting to do what I envisioned.

Commander J. Bloodmaker

When I first got my laser engraver, I had envisioned using it to engrave my logo on to items I custom make for my other hobby. I have been in destructive testing the last 3 years. testing everything I can so one day, my custom object would fill the world. Every man woman and child far and wide would own my products. I would be KING!! I would be RULER OF THE WORLD!! Another cog in the great and powerful master plan I devised, has fallen into place. Soon my laser will be marking object to be distributed across the lands of the world. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA.

I'VE BEEN HARD AT WORK DESIGNING NEW EQUIPMENT AND CONVERSION KITS!!!! I have listened to what people want. An come up with solutions everyone in the hobby can use. SOON THE WORLD WILL BE MINE!!!!

Commander J. Bloodmaker

can you make us some $2 5w yellow diodes please, this hobby would really appreciate that
That's a little out of my league lol.

If it were up to me, I'd invent a ton of green single mode high powered diodes, with awesome divergence, extreme efficient, super amazing heat conduction properties and low cost. Especially minty green ones. I'd be pumping out laser diodes that converted 1: .9999999 input to output ratio. So when you bought one at 50w, you know that handheld is going to drain your batts in five seconds, but your name will be carved on the moon!!! lol, oh the wild dreams.

Commander J. Bloodmaker

Hope this other hobby of yours doesn't require weapons grade plutonium
Just a little, only 12kg and some tritium, deuterium, little uranium 235, you know the usual . I mean God no!! I'm not constructing a nuclear space rocket in my basement. It's all for a clock, yes a clock!!! lol