Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dx module doesn't arrive

Hello people!

I have ordered the "200" mW green laser module from dx 2 months ago, and I still didn't get anything in my mail :cryyy: I made a ticket on their site, but I'm not sure what I should do next. Any advice? I don't have any experience with non-shipping companies

Greetz, Double

did it ship with a tracking number? 2 months is long i would file a paypal claim maybe and try, they will tell you the usual wait a little longer, longest i waited something from them was maybe a month or so but thats just too long.

3Pig

If the tracking says that it has shipped I would wait a while longer, all my orders from dx took 1 month+ to get to me. I like to forget about them so its a surprise when it comes :) But 2 months is getting on the long side for dx shipping and the customer service dudes will just tell you to wait longer... bit of a pickle :L or gherkin as they call them here.

If it never arrives you could get a 5 dollar fasttech module, pretty much the same gamble with every cheap greenie, but you can be pretty certain that they will put out more than 50mW even if your unlucky.

what does it say when u go to chinese tracking ? full shipping means only for them they shipped..

I have ordered from DX as well. Not lasers but other items like LiPo batteries for model aircrafts and I have waited well over a month for them to arrive. DX is often slow to ship and then there are other delays, i.e China post, US customs (since I live in new York USA) , etc. I have had items shipped in from overseas and they get to the ISC airmail sort facility at JFK and just sit there for weeks before they move to my local post office. Some Chinese companies are quick, I get the item in 10 days. But for some reason DX orders always took a very long time to get to my door.

Last edited: