Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Couple beam shots from new 465

Davidx

Got a 465 diode from DTR. S4X host and SXD driver from SL. Got a little help from Gary at SL. ( Can't say enough good things about Gary @ SL and Jordan at DTR, thanks guys) Got the driver set at 4.5a. Soldered and screwed it together,and voila. New at this putting my own lasers together, but after having success with an M-140, and a 900mw 405, got the bug.
Woke up too early ( getting old) so was able to get a couple shots off while it's still dark.
Fun easy build. Beams more light blue then pictures show. In between 462 and 473.,was hopping for lighter blue since had driver pumped up.
Still love it. My Laserbee only 3.1, no test or Laserbee might have become toast

Attachments

• image22.png
    image22.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 95
  • image14.png
    image14.png
    157 KB · Views: 75
  • image18.png
    image18.png
    139 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

:gj: Have fun with your new laser, 4.5A may be a little high, time will tell, I hope it lasts you a long time. DTR and Gary are great guys, I don't know how we could get by without them.

Alan

Hi D,
Great job love the host it's awesome , I built a 465nm in a maglight i modded. The driver is set to 5A and specs out at 470.16. It's a great WL i say you will enjoy, I know that a lot of cameras don't do the WL justice. Now you have the laser bug good luck hope you can handle it LOL !!

Rich:)