Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BUNDLE: Thor H2 blue 3w and 303 green lasers, Sanwu optical 3x lens, glasses, batteries and charger

andresdelosreyes77

Hello everyone!

I own a Thor H2 blue 3w and a 303 (green) lasers, they're great, but I have given them almost no use and now I need the money for a Pc I'm building.

Also, I have the Sanwu 3x optical expansor, new

They're in pristine conditions, I have used them very little time, so they're not scratched or anything, they work perfectly.

I also own a pair of Eagle Pair 190-540nm OD6 glasses, unscratched, in perfect conditions and the case.

Also, I have 4x 5500mAh batteries, 2 are for the Thor H2, wich takes 2 of them, and the other 2 are reserved, as well as 1x3300mAh Xstar battery for the 303 laser, as well as a Nitecore Intellicharger that can hold up to 2 batteries and allows quickcharge.

I would be really interested on selling them, DM me if you want or if you need pictures :)

Note: Idk if batteries can be shipped, I would have to ask.

I'm looking forward to selling the whole bundle for 220€, as the total cost was 315.5€ and as the conditions are PERFECT
120€ Thor H2
15€ 303 prone stars
53€ Sanwu optical expansor
72.5€ the 5 batteries and charger
55€ EaglePair glasses
I can send you the receipts if required :)

They're send in a bundle, not individually

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Just to be clear that you did spam the forum recently with nonsense. So buyer beware.

Conditions are not PERFECT, you just made posts about the THOR being broken and you didn't know how to fix it. How is the condition now perfect? I am interested in purchasing another laser but I don't want garbage someone broken and is trying to offload.