Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blue laser 74W NUBM35 Portabl?

Borislav@87

Today I installed a new active cooling with dimensions of 150/69/36mm with 2 fans. At 4A current, I can say that I am very satisfied with the result. It is very important for me that after stopping work, the temperature drops very quickly. With the front radiator, this was impossible.

Yes, I understand now. I will connect the two rows of diodes separately. Each to their own as you say. I'll draw a diagram later and when you can look at it if it's ok. I will be using a large heatsink without a fan because this invention will be used in short intervals. I can't overheat it because I'm familiar with it. However, making the two drivers will be quite difficult because they are large and must be fixed on a metal plate. My goal is to make the laser portable, like everything packed into a screwdriver body. I also have a damaged massager that also does the job.
Hey! How did it go? Can i see your circuit diagram? and pictures? did you end up doing it? any notable observations?

Borislav@87

Hey! How did it go? Can i see your circuit diagram? and pictures? did you end up doing it? any notable observations?
I don't have a schematic of the laser. In fact, the laser box was redesigned several times. In short, that's what she has. 1 Aluminum heatsink with two fans, packs of 18pcs 24V batteries, thermal sensor to see temperature, volt meter, sect switch to activate and dea switch to start the fans and one for the array. A 600W step-up driver to the array and a step-down driver to the fans.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231216_074438_com.android.gallery3d_edit_589751051035008.jpg
    Screenshot_20231216_074438_com.android.gallery3d_edit_589751051035008.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 2