Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best green lasers in ≈500-800 mW range

Alexaxon62

I’m looking for a very bright green laser in class IV that is relatively inexpensive. Burning ability is fine but not a must, since I’m not planning on using one to burn things. With so many legitimate websites (and just as many, if not more, scam websites), I’ve found it overwhelming to find something in this power range. Just looking for help. Thanks

Sowee7

I’m looking for a very bright green laser in class IV that is relatively inexpensive. Burning ability is fine but not a must, since I’m not planning on using one to burn things. With so many legitimate websites (and just as many, if not more, scam websites), I’ve found it overwhelming to find something in this power range. Just looking for help. Thanks
Why are you looking for a class 4 laser? If you arnt planning to use it to burn, what will you use it for? do you want a pointer or a lab style? what wavelength do you want?

What will you use it for ? 1st thing you need is a good pair of laser safety glasses, then you need to decide if you want dpss beam quality or will you be happy with a multi mode laser diode which would be the less expensive way to go.