Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

74W Custom Laser Pistol for your gun collection

nickm

Here is my latest creation. What you are looking at is a custom made Laser Pistol. I will have 3 of these completed and ready in 1 week and they are awesome!! These are very bright. and cool looking. Working on lenses as well.

These are very durable, you could run this over with your car

Here is a list of components
1. NICHIA NUBM35 455nm 74W Multiple Blue Laser Diode Chip Array/Diode is mounted on heatsink with Indium foil
2. buck boost converter
3. Spektrum 11.1V 1300mAh 3S 30C Smart LiPo Battery w/ IC3 Connector
4. 2 cooling fans/ one 20mm cooling fan and one 40mm blower fan
5. Spektrum S100 1x100W USB-C Smart Charger, SPMXC090
6. Vevor Waterproof Hard case W/Foam 19x14x5
7. Custom mounted toggle switch for trigger on/off....both fans come on with laser output
8. EMG Chassis Kit

Cheers
FullSizeRender Large.jpeg

FullSizeRender 3 Large.jpeg

IMG_0730 Large.jpeg
IMG_0700 Large.jpeg

123_1 3 2 Large.jpeg

123_2 2 2 Large.jpeg

IMG_0847 Large.jpeg

IMG_0849 Large.jpeg

Last edited:

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Very nice work! Stretches the definition of 'laser pointer' a bit 🙃 but very cool. I'm guessing battery life is around 5 minutes, correct? May I suggest future versions be set up with the battery in the grip, set up in a way the batteriy can be swapped out quickly. Just like swapping clips on a firearm, which this almost is!

nickm

Battery is in the grip, its all self contained. The thing as a beast and what i like most 9s its durrable and strong. The top rail is high grade alluminum and lower is fiber reinforced polymer.
You are correct the battery lasts between 5-10 minutes and has a run time of one minute on and two minutes off.
Cheers
IMG_0845 Large Large.jpeg