Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I was told I had to comment on a certain number of posts before being allowed to comment or post in certain other posts. Just trying to meet my quota...sorry?
A certain number of posts to post in certain other posts? The hell are you talking about? Refrain from posting in old threads unless you're adding updated information on the topic.
If the quota you're talking about is for selling on the forum then yes you have to meet a minimum of 20 posts. But these need to be somewhat useful posts. Not the typical "good info thanks" or "cool stuff bro" comments especially when reviving dead threads for no other reason.

Commander J. Bloodmaker

Even though this thread is 11 years old, it all still holds true. I sell custom parts on another forum, and I only accept money orders ( you will be charged a $60 fee for a money order, they are hard to cash around here for some reason) or paypal. No cash, ever. I also update my customers frequently. A lot of them like to have a timeline of photos, they feel like they are there while their parts are being machined. When I build an engine, I take detailed photos of everything inside and out, not only to please my customers, but for my own protection. It's proof of what they are getting, no shenanigans. I'm only one man, with a normal job, and make stuff on the side, because I love doing it. Yeah, ok, some of it is for the money, but most of it is because I love it. I'm glad most my customers are really cool, some of my work can take up to 2 months to be made, I try to keep a supply on hand, but the last 2 years have been hard to stay stocked 100% of the time. If I cannot build your item, I will not take your money until I can. I also only work on 1 or 2 orders at a time, and everyone else goes on waiting list, and when their number comes up, they can decided to pay or pass, and I move to the next job, or wait for their money to show and start their items. In the hobby I sell stuff in, a lot of vendors are very shady and will take your money and sit on it for a year or more, then just tell you " oh well". I will never do that, I hate it when it's done to me, and I only want my customer to be happy with what they ordered. If they are not happy, I do what I have to to make it right. So far, I have 100% happy customers. I plan to keep it that way.

A certain number of posts to post in certain other posts? The hell are you talking about? Refrain from posting in old threads unless you're adding updated information on the topic.
If the quota you're talking about is for selling on the forum then yes you have to meet a minimum of 20 posts. But these need to be somewhat useful posts. Not the typical "good info thanks" or "cool stuff bro" comments especially when reviving dead threads for no other reason.
Well thank God for friendly people like yourself to inform me. Noted sir

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Another new seller that looks like it's to be avoided. Looks like a nice enough host but the claimed output (10 watts) for 90 buxs is a big red flag: https://tactibeam.com/products/tacti-beam-laser
lol "VERY BRIGHT AND BADASS SEEMS TO GO ON FOREVER. ABLE TO LIGHT DRY GRASS AND CIGARETTES. EVERYTHING I HOPED IT WOULD BE AND MORE."

wth

WITH_AN_INCREDIBLE_REACH_DISTANCE_OR_OVER_MiLES_.TACTIBEAM_IS_KNOWN_AS_THE_LASER_BEAST_GAME-CHANGER_FOR_THE_CURIOUS_ADVENTURER._USING_ONLY_TWO_BATTERIES_OF_5V._TACTIBEAM_IS_CAPABLE_OF_3000x3000.png

Commander J. Bloodmaker

lol "VERY BRIGHT AND BADASS SEEMS TO GO ON FOREVER. ABLE TO LIGHT DRY GRASS AND CIGARETTES. EVERYTHING I HOPED IT WOULD BE AND MORE."

wth

WITH_AN_INCREDIBLE_REACH_DISTANCE_OR_OVER_MiLES_.TACTIBEAM_IS_KNOWN_AS_THE_LASER_BEAST_GAME-CHANGER_FOR_THE_CURIOUS_ADVENTURER._USING_ONLY_TWO_BATTERIES_OF_5V._TACTIBEAM_IS_CAPABLE_OF_3000x3000.png
Hmmm 50w from two 5v batteries. Hmmmmmm. Where are these 5v batteries. Hmmm. All mine are 3.7v batteries, and 7.4v with two. An we all know when running it's more like 6-6.5v output from the batteries. I'd like to know how they are drawing 25amps from two little batteries. 😂. Don't even know of batteries than can supply that amount of power ( in a handheld) with out over heating the batteries, and still not getting a 25 amp draw. Heck even my batteries start to heat up is drawing around 5amps for to long.