Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers

Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers (http://laserpointerforums.com/)
-   Other (http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/)
-   -   WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!? (http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/whats-wrong-society-34734.html)

maxkillz 10-09-2008 02:46 AM

WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
ok well the name of this topic may not fit what I wanted to say but it's the best I can do after a long long day. Anyways, back in the beginning of high school I hung out with all sorts of people, I didn't discriminate against anyone. I had several friends that weren't what most people call normal. I never saw what was wrong with hanging out with g a y, lesbian, bi, or trans gendered people until one day I got ganged up on and got in a huge fight just because I hung out with them. Why do people hate people like that? they always got picked on because they were different and most of high school was very hard. why are people like this, I can't understand how you can hate people based on skin color, ***ual orientation, social status, or looks. can someone tell me why people are like that?



also why is g a y censored?

wesdaman14 10-09-2008 02:54 AM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxkillz
ok well the name of this topic may not fit what I wanted to say but it's the best I can do after a long long day. Anyways, back in the beginning of high school I hung out with all sorts of people, I didn't discriminate against anyone. I had several friends that weren't what most people call normal. I never saw what was wrong with hanging out with g a y, lesbian, bi, or trans gendered people until one day I got ganged up on and got in a huge fight just because I hung out with them. Why do people hate people like that? they always got picked on because they were different and most of high school was very hard. why are people like this, I can't understand how you can hate people based on skin color, ***ual orientation, social status, or looks. can someone tell me why people are like that?



also why is g a y censored?

In the beginning God made Adam and "Eve" Not Adam And Steve.
Thats all i have to say to summarize it up.
and people don't go by skin color where im at,we go by Style like Emo,Goth Punk Jock Nerds, that Sort of Genre.

maxkillz 10-09-2008 02:59 AM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
that no reason to beat them up and whoever hang out with them and threaten then and harass them to the point where they contemplate suicide :-/

VillageIdiot 10-09-2008 03:30 AM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesdaman14
In the beginning God made Adam and "Eve" Not Adam And Steve.

http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/img/facepalm.jpeg

laserlover 10-09-2008 03:39 AM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
this is irrelevant but, in my Junior English class my teacher taught us how to write business letters in the correct format and someone said "we don't need to know how to do this, by the time we graduate, there won't be any businesses left!" the teacher laughed and said " ya your right but I don't have any other work planned"

LRMNmeyer 10-09-2008 09:22 PM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxkillz
also why is g a y censored?

It's a slang term, and not correct terminology. It also may offend people who are homo***ual.

Ace82 10-09-2008 09:55 PM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
G@y is censored because it is derogatory and is used mostly as insult that could potentially cause c0ld legal issues because decimating reasons.

What's wrong with society? Well, because there are MANY aspect that fall under "wrong", lets start off with the lesser of the two, what's right with society? Well, people still generally understand that everybody needs their own space, and that most of us are in the same boat with our obligations so we tend to accept the fact that we are not the only people suffering. We mostly obey the traffic signals. People generally are of good nature and would rather avoid suffering for contentment. As far as everything that wrong with society, well lets just say this is "The devils playground". Small taste of hell.

As far as public schools and their diverse acceptance/rejects of the freedoms of society, why do fat kids get called fat and made fun of? Why do small boys get picked on, because they canít defend themselves? To be honest, I donít really know, but, I believe itís ďthe devilĒ inside us. Iíve always been high in morality and thought of myself as an honorable person, therefore Iíve always treated people the way I expect to be treated in return, with respect that is. For my benefit, I choose not to judge things I donít understand, so I simply try to avoid it if I find it unattractive, unpleasant or annoying, because, I will be the one suffering if I choose to let it get to me. Iíve found that it is much better and healthier to fill our mind with things that repay our lives with something that can be remembered, or grow from. Because people that focus on their judgments of others are only hurting themselves wasting their lives being a puppet of the Devil.

And for those who donít believe in ďthe DevilĒ, Iím simply referring to Evil, or what we know exist here on Earth that can be considered, wrong, evil, unethical, manipulating, ugly, etc.

diachi 10-09-2008 09:59 PM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
Thank god I lost all emotion a long time ago, I am a cold hearted machine now :)

Not really, but I do hate people that think I'm a goth/nerd just because I'm smart, hang around in a certain place and talk to certain people. They also used to think I was Bi, although in all honesty I was .... Anyway....

-Adam

maxkillz 10-09-2008 10:09 PM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diachi
Thank god I lost all emotion a long time ago, I am a cold hearted machine now :)

Not really, but I do hate people that think I'm a goth/nerd just because I'm smart, hang around in a certain place and talk to certain people. They also used to think I was Bi, although in all honesty I was .... Anyway....

-Adam

No emotion :o that would make life boring ;) I also had that problem about getting called names just because I hung out with people. I get called a punk, long hair hippy boy, sometimes a "f a g" because of who I hang out with, and a few others that I'm not gonna go into :-/ whats wrong with a guy that has nice (clean) long hair? most guys that i've seen with long hair don't keep it clean and it's disgusting >:(

RA_pierce 10-09-2008 10:30 PM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
Well, I've never been picked on, and I've never been a bully, but from my observations people are asses for a huge variety of reasons that I won't even start to explain. There is no simple explanation but I believe it all comes down to how a child is raised and educated (of course personality plays its part too...).

Children are inherently good, but once they start school, shit goes downhill.

Society sucks. It's been this way since the beginning of the human species.
Someone always has a reason to make others suffer.
It's not gonna go away, so make the best of it.

Tolerate those you can; kill those you can't.

That seems to be the most popular philosophy.

maxkillz 10-09-2008 10:36 PM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RA_pierce
Well, I've never been picked on, and I've never been a bully, but from my observations people are asses for a huge variety of reasons that I won't even start to explain. There is no simple explanation but I believe it all comes down to how a child is raised and educated (of course personality plays its part too...).

Children are inherently good, but once they start school, shit goes downhill.

Society sucks. It's been this way since the beginning of the human species.
Someone always has a reason to make others suffer.
It's not gonna go away, so make the best of it.

Tolerate those you can; kill those you can't.

That seems to be the most popular philosophy.

check my sig :P God made me a cannibal to fix problems like YOU! ;D ;D
in all seriousness I think there should be something done about society. I already lost a good friend from bullying...

laserlover 10-09-2008 11:05 PM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diachi
Thank god I lost all emotion a long time ago, I am a cold hearted machine now *:)

Not really, but I do hate people that think I'm a goth/nerd just because I'm smart, hang around in a certain place and talk to certain people. They also used to think I was Bi, although in all honesty I was .... Anyway....

-Adam

WTF?!!!!!!!!!

maxkillz 10-09-2008 11:13 PM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by laserlover
[quote author=Diachi link=1223520414/0#7 date=1223589580]Thank god I lost all emotion a long time ago, I am a cold hearted machine now :)

Not really, but I do hate people that think I'm a goth/nerd just because I'm smart, hang around in a certain place and talk to certain people. They also used to think I was Bi, although in all honesty I was .... Anyway....

-Adam

WTF?!!!!!!!!![/quote]
what? whats wrong with that?

artix 10-09-2008 11:31 PM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace82
G@y is censored because it is derogatory and is used mostly as insult that could potentially cause c0ld legal issues because decimating reasons. *

What's wrong with society? *Well, because there are MANY aspect that fall under "wrong", lets start off with the lesser of the two, what's right with society? *Well, people still generally understand that everybody needs their own space, and that most of us are in the same boat with our obligations so we tend to accept the fact that we are not the only people suffering. *We mostly obey the traffic signals. *People generally are of good nature and would rather avoid suffering for contentment. *As far as everything that wrong with society, well lets just say this is "The devils playground". *Small taste of hell.

As far as public schools and their diverse acceptance/rejects of the freedoms of society, why do fat kids get called fat and made fun of? *Why do small boys get picked on, because they canít defend themselves? *To be honest, I donít really know, but, I believe itís ďthe devilĒ inside us. *Iíve always been high in morality and thought of myself as an honorable person, therefore Iíve always treated people the way I expect to be treated in return, with respect that is. *For my benefit, I choose not to judge things I donít understand, so I simply try to avoid it if I find it unattractive, unpleasant or annoying, because, I will be the one suffering if I choose to let it get to me. *Iíve found that it is much better and healthier to fill our mind with things that repay our lives with something that can be remembered, or grow from. *Because people that focus on their judgments of others are only hurting themselves wasting their lives being a puppet of the Devil. *

And for those who donít believe in ďthe DevilĒ, Iím simply referring to Evil, or what we know exist here on Earth that can be considered, wrong, evil, unethical, manipulating, ugly, etc.

I don't get insulted. (well, not often)

mikeeey 10-09-2008 11:34 PM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
yeah it's pretty gay isnt it?

styropyro 10-10-2008 12:40 AM

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeeey
yeah it's pretty gay isnt it?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE[/media]


I don't agree with same-*** couples/marriages or support them but I don't pick on them or anything like that. (although I admit I am a bit creeped out that I change next to a guy that recently came out of the closet in the locker room)


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:14 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use
Copyright (C) 2017 Laser Pointer Forums, LLC