Laser pointer discussion. Read/write reviews of laser pointers and laser pointer companies. Learn about all types of laser pointers and lasers





Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums! If you are looking for a laser pointer or want to compare different laser pointer companies, you may want to check out the LPF Laser Pointer Company Database. The link will open in a new window for your convenience.








Green Laser Pointers by Category Blue Laser Pointers by Category Red Laser Pointers by Category
Yellow Laser Pointers by Category Violet Laser Pointers by Category Orange Laser Pointers by Category
Top Laser Pointers by Power - 1 Watt+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 500mW+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 250mW+
Laser Pointer Database High Power Laser Pointers Laser Pointer Diodes
Laser Technology Laser Pointer Parts Lasers by Wavelength
Top 10 Laser Pointer Companies Laser Pointer Company Database Visible Beam Laser Pointers


One laser store meets all your needs

























Go Back   Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers > Off-Topic > Other



LPF List of Laser Pointer Companies (link opens new window)



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2007, 02:18 PM #1
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Pass the soap box around LOL ;D


  Reply With Quote







LPF List of Laser Pointer Companies (link opens new window)







Old 01-28-2007, 02:43 PM #2
leukoplast's Avatar
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
leukoplast leukoplast is offline
Class 2 Laser
leukoplast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Well..turns out I can delete only my post and leave the rest ;D

Anyway I don't want to stir up any more trouble..mods please delete.
__________________
- 150mW 405nm - DX 4171 host with Jayrob heatsink
- 115mW 405nm - Micro Chrome
- 100mW 405nm - Side button host

- 65mW 445nm - Jayrob chrome pen host (Link)
- 1+ Watt 445nm DTR NDB7875 in Mohrenberg side-clicky host (Guidesman) + heatsink
- 2+ watt 465nm DTR NUBM07E 510 threaded 22mm module
- 180mW 520nm DTR PLP520-B1 w/Jayrob heatsink in SolarForce L2T host
- 170mW 532nm - WL Evo (dead)
- 120mW 532nm - WL Fusion (dead)
- 50mW 532nm - Classic CNI pen

- 150mW 650nm - WL Chrome Pulsar
Plus various other low power reds, greens and violets.
leukoplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:46 PM #3
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Your opininon is a valuble contribution thanks for sharing it with us
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:47 PM #4
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Lueko - I agree to a cetain point....

I "WANT" to interpret unbiased as freedom of speech....even though that is not really what it is. All of us have our certain likes and dislikes, and slander is never cool anywhere. Like I have said previously, I only own one Wicked product, and have never dealt with the company itself, per say - just some of the individuals on LC. Some of those folks kinda rub me the wrong way, but that is not fair to take out on the company itself ! I got into this hobby for the fun of it, and the cool as hell toys - I REALLY enjoy the electronics (TOTAL nut, here !) and thoroughly enjoy the company of some of the folks on here, and at LC. It's when folks turn on each other, throwing F bombs and crap to take out their issues on people that I start to wonder why folks do that.
Unbiased truly means, that you do not voice an opinion, that you state the facts, and let others both learn, and absorb the info - that way others can learn from your experiences, and not get pissed off at you, personally. I am biased in the way I look at the different toys I have, only in the fact that I judge them on my own criteria, and whether I personally like them - that in itself is bias !

I would like to think that this forum at least, you can voice your opinions about any company, regardless of branding, and the post stays on the forum - some folks DO go overboard (myself, too on occasion) and then the threads kind of lose track of why it was started to begin with. I hope I ma not rambling too much :-?

I guess, in retrospect (re-reading my rant here) there really are NO unbiased forums, just merely unsponsored forums. I have seen on LC that some oflks got banned for saying, Cannon, or Dragon Lasers....but on the other hand, I have seen just as many posts there that have not been removed, and the posters are still active as well - kind of makes you wonder the TRUE reasons some folks got banned.

I like both forums, I "know" more people on this forum - which is another reason I am so active here, vs LC - I guess the Admin, and the Mods can make or break a forum, and I think c0ldshadow does a great job by staying impartial - I think he is the true reason this forum is successful, because he stays out of the petty arguments, doesn't stoke the fires that start, and lets things run their course. Promising individual, in my book - already a good leader, going to be a great leader in business someday, I am sure !

Does any of what I posted make sense ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:52 PM #5
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Clear as a bell my friend
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:55 PM #6
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

I hope my reply doesn't make anyone think I am a company toe sucking sycophant or anything....cause I am not - I have opinions, too and I tend to voice them pretty loud sometimes ! But the above post kinda gives you an idea of where I am coming from, and hopefully is helpful to some folks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:01 PM #7
Proctor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Proctor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Unbiased? Where?

Haha, look around a bit before you post something like that.

You are able to post anythng you want about ANY company here. There's no censorship and that's what's better about this place.

Also the Mods don't show bias to anything...unlike lasercommunity where I was unjustly banned because Nero_Design doesn't like the brand "Nikon".
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:17 PM #8
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Please remove the word "Nikon" from your post.

hehehehehe

That is kinda silly, in my book !
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:18 PM #9
leukoplast's Avatar
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
leukoplast leukoplast is offline
Class 2 Laser
leukoplast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proctor
Unbiased? Where?

Haha, look around a bit before you post something like that.

You are able to post anythng you want about ANY company here. There's no censorship and that's what's better about this place.

Also the Mods don't show bias to anything...unlike lasercommunity where I was unjustly banned because Nero_Design doesn't like the brand "Nikon".

Yeah, I had a good talk with Nero about your claim. Turns out thats not the real reason you got banned. And you are a liar or just stupid if you claim otherwise.

I am going to ask Nero's permission before I post what he said, and when I do, it really shows how you are somebody that cannot be trusted.

And would you not justify you hating Wicked being biased?
__________________
- 150mW 405nm - DX 4171 host with Jayrob heatsink
- 115mW 405nm - Micro Chrome
- 100mW 405nm - Side button host

- 65mW 445nm - Jayrob chrome pen host (Link)
- 1+ Watt 445nm DTR NDB7875 in Mohrenberg side-clicky host (Guidesman) + heatsink
- 2+ watt 465nm DTR NUBM07E 510 threaded 22mm module
- 180mW 520nm DTR PLP520-B1 w/Jayrob heatsink in SolarForce L2T host
- 170mW 532nm - WL Evo (dead)
- 120mW 532nm - WL Fusion (dead)
- 50mW 532nm - Classic CNI pen

- 150mW 650nm - WL Chrome Pulsar
Plus various other low power reds, greens and violets.
leukoplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:24 PM #10
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukoplast
[quote author=Proctor link=1169996883/0#6 date=1170000061]Unbiased? Where?

Haha, look around a bit before you post something like that.

You are able to post anythng you want about ANY company here. There's no censorship and that's what's better about this place.

Also the Mods don't show bias to anything...unlike lasercommunity where I was unjustly banned because Nero_Design doesn't like the brand "Nikon".

Yeah, I had a good talk with Nero about your claim. *Turns out thats not the real reason you got banned. And you are a liar or just stupid if you claim otherwise. *

I am going to ask Nero's permission before I post what he said, and when I do, it really shows how you are somebody that cannot be trusted.

And would you not justify you hating Wicked being biased? [/quote]

Handbags at 20 paces LOL ;D ;D ;D
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:33 PM #11
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

guys - let's not get ugly, okay ? Try to refrain from name calling, and the such - no wars here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:34 PM #12
leukoplast's Avatar
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
leukoplast leukoplast is offline
Class 2 Laser
leukoplast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord
[quote author=leukoplast link=1169996883/0#8 date=1170001138][quote author=Proctor link=1169996883/0#6 date=1170000061]Unbiased? Where?

Haha, look around a bit before you post something like that.

You are able to post anythng you want about ANY company here. There's no censorship and that's what's better about this place.

Also the Mods don't show bias to anything...unlike lasercommunity where I was unjustly banned because Nero_Design doesn't like the brand "Nikon".

Yeah, I had a good talk with Nero about your claim. Turns out thats not the real reason you got banned. And you are a liar or just stupid if you claim otherwise.

I am going to ask Nero's permission before I post what he said, and when I do, it really shows how you are somebody that cannot be trusted.

And would you not justify you hating Wicked being biased? [/quote]

Handbags at 20 paces LOL ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Yeah, you posting worthless drivel only makes you look even more immature.
__________________
- 150mW 405nm - DX 4171 host with Jayrob heatsink
- 115mW 405nm - Micro Chrome
- 100mW 405nm - Side button host

- 65mW 445nm - Jayrob chrome pen host (Link)
- 1+ Watt 445nm DTR NDB7875 in Mohrenberg side-clicky host (Guidesman) + heatsink
- 2+ watt 465nm DTR NUBM07E 510 threaded 22mm module
- 180mW 520nm DTR PLP520-B1 w/Jayrob heatsink in SolarForce L2T host
- 170mW 532nm - WL Evo (dead)
- 120mW 532nm - WL Fusion (dead)
- 50mW 532nm - Classic CNI pen

- 150mW 650nm - WL Chrome Pulsar
Plus various other low power reds, greens and violets.
leukoplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:37 PM #13
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukoplast
[quote author=Timelord link=1169996883/0#9 date=1170001483][quote author=leukoplast link=1169996883/0#8 date=1170001138][quote author=Proctor link=1169996883/0#6 date=1170000061]Unbiased? Where?

Haha, look around a bit before you post something like that.

You are able to post anythng you want about ANY company here. There's no censorship and that's what's better about this place.

Also the Mods don't show bias to anything...unlike lasercommunity where I was unjustly banned because Nero_Design doesn't like the brand "Nikon".

Yeah, I had a good talk with Nero about your claim. *Turns out thats not the real reason you got banned. And you are a liar or just stupid if you claim otherwise. *

I am going to ask Nero's permission before I post what he said, and when I do, it really shows how you are somebody that cannot be trusted.

And would you not justify you hating Wicked being biased? [/quote]

Handbags at 20 paces LOL ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Yeah, you posting worthless drivel only makes you look even more immature. [/quote]
You gotta real chip on your shoulder haven't you!! I take it you don't like me for the record??
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:48 PM #14
leukoplast's Avatar
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
leukoplast leukoplast is offline
Class 2 Laser
leukoplast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
You gotta real chip on your shoulder haven't you!! I take it you don't like me for the record??
To be honest, I don't know anything about you, nor have I really paid attention to any of your posts on LC. I think the only time we talked was in your thread about you using the Pulsar to light up a cigarette and you didn't have any goggles on ;D


__________________
- 150mW 405nm - DX 4171 host with Jayrob heatsink
- 115mW 405nm - Micro Chrome
- 100mW 405nm - Side button host

- 65mW 445nm - Jayrob chrome pen host (Link)
- 1+ Watt 445nm DTR NDB7875 in Mohrenberg side-clicky host (Guidesman) + heatsink
- 2+ watt 465nm DTR NUBM07E 510 threaded 22mm module
- 180mW 520nm DTR PLP520-B1 w/Jayrob heatsink in SolarForce L2T host
- 170mW 532nm - WL Evo (dead)
- 120mW 532nm - WL Fusion (dead)
- 50mW 532nm - Classic CNI pen

- 150mW 650nm - WL Chrome Pulsar
Plus various other low power reds, greens and violets.
leukoplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 04:25 PM #15
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukoplast
Quote:
You gotta real chip on your shoulder haven't you!! I take it you don't like me for the record??
To be honest, I don't know anything about you, nor have I really paid attention to any of your posts on LC. I think the only time we talked was in your thread about you using the Pulsar to light up a cigarette and you didn't have any goggles on *;D

Ok no problem mate
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:43 PM #16
Proctor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Proctor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukoplast
[quote author=Proctor link=1169996883/0#6 date=1170000061]Unbiased? Where?

Haha, look around a bit before you post something like that.

You are able to post anythng you want about ANY company here. There's no censorship and that's what's better about this place.

Also the Mods don't show bias to anything...unlike lasercommunity where I was unjustly banned because Nero_Design doesn't like the brand "Nikon".

Yeah, I had a good talk with Nero about your claim. *Turns out thats not the real reason you got banned. And you are a liar or just stupid if you claim otherwise. *

I am going to ask Nero's permission before I post what he said, and when I do, it really shows how you are somebody that cannot be trusted.

And would you not justify you hating Wicked being biased? [/quote]

And I talked to Athoul. He thought it was a very unjust reason. And would try to get me back.

Nero's reason was because it was the "third time". If he hadn't have banned me in the first place for that stupid reason, it wouldn't be the real reason.

That forum is filled with a bunch of liars, including yourself.

Athoul said the ban was out of the norm and said that it shouldn't have been a permanent ban. He said it was because it was the third time.
  Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On











Loading








Green Laser Pointers by Category Blue Laser Pointers by Category Red Laser Pointers by Category
Yellow Laser Pointers by Category Violet Laser Pointers by Category Orange Laser Pointers by Category
Top Laser Pointers by Power - 1 Watt+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 500mW+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 250mW+
Laser Pointer Database High Power Laser Pointers Laser Pointer Diodes






Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use


 


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:58 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use
Copyright (C) 2017 Laser Pointer Forums, LLC