Laser pointer discussion. Read/write reviews of laser pointers and laser pointer companies. Learn about all types of laser pointers and lasers





Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums! If you are looking for a laser pointer or want to compare different laser pointer companies, you may want to check out the LPF Laser Pointer Company Database. The link will open in a new window for your convenience.








Green Laser Pointers by Category Blue Laser Pointers by Category Red Laser Pointers by Category
Yellow Laser Pointers by Category Violet Laser Pointers by Category Orange Laser Pointers by Category
Top Laser Pointers by Power - 1 Watt+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 500mW+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 250mW+
Laser Pointer Database High Power Laser Pointers Laser Pointer Diodes
Laser Technology Laser Pointer Parts Lasers by Wavelength
Top 10 Laser Pointer Companies Laser Pointer Company Database Visible Beam Laser Pointers


One laser store meets all your needs

























Go Back   Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers > Off-Topic > Other



LPF List of Laser Pointer Companies (link opens new window)



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2007, 06:17 PM #17
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

I thought it was a 3 ban thing too i was banned twice, once temporary by nero-design (for 2 days). That was retaliating and flamng a muppet. The second time was by Steve (Nexus) himself, e told me this was for 2 weeks, (19th Dec 2006) was technically the end of that ban... : DRAGON LASERS DRAGON LASERS DRAGON LASERS LOL.....Look i'm not banned from here for saying that companies name ;D ;D ;D ;D


  Reply With Quote







LPF List of Laser Pointer Companies (link opens new window)







Old 01-28-2007, 06:51 PM #18
Proctor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Proctor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Yeah they do have a weird banning policy.

I talked to Steve about my ban and he said wait another week.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 06:54 PM #19
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proctor
Yeah they do have a weird banning policy.

I talked to Steve about my ban and he said wait another week.
I was bothered at first but now i don't care i can still read cloaked by proxy and to be honest there's just to many school kids over there. Maybe i'm just to controvertial LOL ;D ;D
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 07:13 PM #20
Class 1M Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 162
Rep Power: 15
Sniper is a glorious beacon of lightSniper is a glorious beacon of lightSniper is a glorious beacon of lightSniper is a glorious beacon of lightSniper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sniper
Sniper Sniper is offline
Class 1M Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 162
Rep Power: 15
Sniper is a glorious beacon of lightSniper is a glorious beacon of lightSniper is a glorious beacon of lightSniper is a glorious beacon of lightSniper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sniper
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Has anyone gotten banned off of this site? If so what did they do to get banned?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:04 PM #21
leukoplast's Avatar
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
leukoplast leukoplast is offline
Class 2 Laser
leukoplast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proctor
[quote author=leukoplast link=1169996883/0#8 date=1170001138][quote author=Proctor link=1169996883/0#6 date=1170000061]Unbiased? Where?

Haha, look around a bit before you post something like that.

You are able to post anythng you want about ANY company here. There's no censorship and that's what's better about this place.

Also the Mods don't show bias to anything...unlike lasercommunity where I was unjustly banned because Nero_Design doesn't like the brand "Nikon".

Yeah, I had a good talk with Nero about your claim. Turns out thats not the real reason you got banned. And you are a liar or just stupid if you claim otherwise.

I am going to ask Nero's permission before I post what he said, and when I do, it really shows how you are somebody that cannot be trusted.

And would you not justify you hating Wicked being biased? [/quote]

And I talked to Athoul. He thought it was a very unjust reason. And would try to get me back.

Nero's reason was because it was the "third time". If he hadn't have banned me in the first place for that stupid reason, it wouldn't be the real reason.

That forum is filled with a bunch of liars, including yourself.

Athoul said the ban was out of the norm and said that it shouldn't have been a permanent ban. He said it was because it was the third time.[/quote]

Please enlighten me on what I have lied about.
__________________
- 150mW 405nm - DX 4171 host with Jayrob heatsink
- 115mW 405nm - Micro Chrome
- 100mW 405nm - Side button host

- 65mW 445nm - Jayrob chrome pen host (Link)
- 1+ Watt 445nm DTR NDB7875 in Mohrenberg side-clicky host (Guidesman) + heatsink
- 2+ watt 465nm DTR NUBM07E 510 threaded 22mm module
- 180mW 520nm DTR PLP520-B1 w/Jayrob heatsink in SolarForce L2T host
- 170mW 532nm - WL Evo (dead)
- 120mW 532nm - WL Fusion (dead)
- 50mW 532nm - Classic CNI pen

- 150mW 650nm - WL Chrome Pulsar
Plus various other low power reds, greens and violets.
leukoplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:15 PM #22
Proctor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Proctor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Lying about talking to Nero.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:24 PM #23
leukoplast's Avatar
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
leukoplast leukoplast is offline
Class 2 Laser
leukoplast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proctor
Lying about talking to Nero.
Well, I dunno what to tell you here. I'm not going to post what he said until he Ok's it, but I am not lying.

I Pmed him asking if what you said he banned you for was correct, just because you had a Nikon > Canon thing in your sig. He replied back with a very large post, basically explaining what the real reasons were. And IMO its not just because of the Nikon > Canon thing, it was a variance of other things you have done. And that your signature was the straw that broke the camels back.

So believe what you will. theres really nothing more I can do except say that I am telling the truth. And if he Ok's the PM info then that will prove me...if he doesn't then I guess I will just have to accept the fact you think I am a liar.
__________________
- 150mW 405nm - DX 4171 host with Jayrob heatsink
- 115mW 405nm - Micro Chrome
- 100mW 405nm - Side button host

- 65mW 445nm - Jayrob chrome pen host (Link)
- 1+ Watt 445nm DTR NDB7875 in Mohrenberg side-clicky host (Guidesman) + heatsink
- 2+ watt 465nm DTR NUBM07E 510 threaded 22mm module
- 180mW 520nm DTR PLP520-B1 w/Jayrob heatsink in SolarForce L2T host
- 170mW 532nm - WL Evo (dead)
- 120mW 532nm - WL Fusion (dead)
- 50mW 532nm - Classic CNI pen

- 150mW 650nm - WL Chrome Pulsar
Plus various other low power reds, greens and violets.
leukoplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:32 PM #24
kingzilla
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
kingzilla
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Has anyone gotten banned off of this site? If so what did they do to get banned?

I think tommygreen23 is the only one ever banned from here. He scammed many people and stole their lasers.


Man, you guys at least got a chance. I was banned once and that was it! ;D
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:33 PM #25
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukoplast
[quote author=Proctor link=1169996883/15#21 date=1170022537]Lying about talking to Nero.
Well, I dunno what to tell you here. I'm not going to post what he said until he Ok's it, *but I am not lying. *

I Pmed him asking if what you said he banned you for was correct, just because you had a Nikon > Canon thing in your sig. * He replied back with a very large post, basically explaining what the real reasons were. *And IMO its not just because of the Nikon > Canon thing, it was a variance of other things you have done. *And that your signature was the straw that broke the camels back.

So believe what you will. theres really nothing more I can do except say that I am telling the truth. *And if he Ok's the PM info then that will prove me...if he doesn't then I guess I will just have to accept the fact you think I am a liar.
[/quote]
Just post the PM nero is not a god and the truth needs to be revealed surely :
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:35 PM #26
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord
[quote author=leukoplast link=1169996883/15#22 date=1170023090][quote author=Proctor link=1169996883/15#21 date=1170022537]Lying about talking to Nero.
Well, I dunno what to tell you here. I'm not going to post what he said until he Ok's it, *but I am not lying. *

I Pmed him asking if what you said he banned you for was correct, just because you had a Nikon > Canon thing in your sig. * He replied back with a very large post, basically explaining what the real reasons were. *And IMO its not just because of the Nikon > Canon thing, it was a variance of other things you have done. *And that your signature was the straw that broke the camels back.

So believe what you will. theres really nothing more I can do except say that I am telling the truth. *And if he Ok's the PM info then that will prove me...if he doesn't then I guess I will just have to accept the fact you think I am a liar.
[/quote]
Just post the PM nero is not a god and the truth needs to be revealed surely *:
[/quote]
I can vouch for Proctor as i was a member of the LC for 2 years and see the whole picture of neros pet hate to do with cameras and proctor
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:36 PM #27
Class 1M Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 153
Rep Power: 15
Beefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Beefygt
Beefygt Beefygt is offline
Class 1M Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 153
Rep Power: 15
Beefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Beefygt
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord
[quote author=leukoplast link=1169996883/15#22 date=1170023090][quote author=Proctor link=1169996883/15#21 date=1170022537]Lying about talking to Nero.
Well, I dunno what to tell you here. I'm not going to post what he said until he Ok's it, but I am not lying.

I Pmed him asking if what you said he banned you for was correct, just because you had a Nikon > Canon thing in your sig. He replied back with a very large post, basically explaining what the real reasons were. And IMO its not just because of the Nikon > Canon thing, it was a variance of other things you have done. And that your signature was the straw that broke the camels back.

So believe what you will. theres really nothing more I can do except say that I am telling the truth. And if he Ok's the PM info then that will prove me...if he doesn't then I guess I will just have to accept the fact you think I am a liar.
[/quote]
Just post the PM nero is not a god and the truth needs to be revealed surely :
[/quote]

I concur, you need to post it to stop this.
Beefygt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 10:07 PM #28
Proctor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Proctor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

I don't care what Nero says. He's a shit mod and should be replaced by somebody like NairB.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 10:13 PM #29
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proctor
I don't care what Nero says. He's a shit mod and should be replaced by somebody like NairB.
Nice i agree...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 10:52 PM #30
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

*sigh*

Why can't we all just get along ? I mean really, folks....This has turned into a flame war, and WAY off topic....it went from discussing the bias of the forum (which never belonged in this section to begin with) to flaming WL Gods. (or Mods, or, whatever) I am moving this to off topic.

all of us here really are better than this, c'mon - swallow some hatred for folks, and just have fun - SOMETIMES some things REALLY should go unsaid, you know ? Trust me, I have gotten irate at some of the folks (doesn't matter where) but never posted my dislike (that I know of) about them personally - so let's just get along, discuss fun things like lasers, and enjoy life, deal ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 11:27 PM #31
leukoplast's Avatar
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
leukoplast leukoplast is offline
Class 2 Laser
leukoplast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 29
leukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant futureleukoplast has a brilliant future
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord
[quote author=leukoplast link=1169996883/15#22 date=1170023090][quote author=Proctor link=1169996883/15#21 date=1170022537]Lying about talking to Nero.
Well, I dunno what to tell you here. I'm not going to post what he said until he Ok's it, but I am not lying.

I Pmed him asking if what you said he banned you for was correct, just because you had a Nikon > Canon thing in your sig. He replied back with a very large post, basically explaining what the real reasons were. And IMO its not just because of the Nikon > Canon thing, it was a variance of other things you have done. And that your signature was the straw that broke the camels back.

So believe what you will. theres really nothing more I can do except say that I am telling the truth. And if he Ok's the PM info then that will prove me...if he doesn't then I guess I will just have to accept the fact you think I am a liar.
[/quote]
Just post the PM nero is not a god and the truth needs to be revealed surely :
[/quote]


Trust me, I don't know Proctor enough to fake a post by Nero. He will know its true when he sees it.


__________________
- 150mW 405nm - DX 4171 host with Jayrob heatsink
- 115mW 405nm - Micro Chrome
- 100mW 405nm - Side button host

- 65mW 445nm - Jayrob chrome pen host (Link)
- 1+ Watt 445nm DTR NDB7875 in Mohrenberg side-clicky host (Guidesman) + heatsink
- 2+ watt 465nm DTR NUBM07E 510 threaded 22mm module
- 180mW 520nm DTR PLP520-B1 w/Jayrob heatsink in SolarForce L2T host
- 170mW 532nm - WL Evo (dead)
- 120mW 532nm - WL Fusion (dead)
- 50mW 532nm - Classic CNI pen

- 150mW 650nm - WL Chrome Pulsar
Plus various other low power reds, greens and violets.
leukoplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 11:36 PM #32
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You say unbiased...I say where?

Ok then we'll watch this space and wait for you to post the PM
  Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On











Loading








Green Laser Pointers by Category Blue Laser Pointers by Category Red Laser Pointers by Category
Yellow Laser Pointers by Category Violet Laser Pointers by Category Orange Laser Pointers by Category
Top Laser Pointers by Power - 1 Watt+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 500mW+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 250mW+
Laser Pointer Database High Power Laser Pointers Laser Pointer Diodes






Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use


 


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use
Copyright (C) 2017 Laser Pointer Forums, LLC