Laser pointer discussion. Read/write reviews of laser pointers and laser pointer companies. Learn about all types of laser pointers and lasers





Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums! If you are looking for a laser pointer or want to compare different laser pointer companies, you may want to check out the LPF Laser Pointer Company Database. The link will open in a new window for your convenience.








Green Laser Pointers by Category Blue Laser Pointers by Category Red Laser Pointers by Category
Yellow Laser Pointers by Category Violet Laser Pointers by Category Orange Laser Pointers by Category
Top Laser Pointers by Power - 1 Watt+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 500mW+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 250mW+
Laser Pointer Database High Power Laser Pointers Laser Pointer Diodes
Laser Technology Laser Pointer Parts Lasers by Wavelength
Top 10 Laser Pointer Companies Laser Pointer Company Database Visible Beam Laser Pointers


One laser store meets all your needs

























Go Back   Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers > Off-Topic > Other



LPF List of Laser Pointer Companies (link opens new window)



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2015, 02:55 AM #4177
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
USAbro USAbro is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teej View Post
So, if a guy asked you out, would that be "leading you down that path"?

Or would you just say, hey, I don't go that way....and leave it at that?

To me, a gay guy asking someone out, and them saying no, is pretty much the same as a straight guy asking someone out, and them saying no.



As for the "sins"....the problem is that one groups says "these things are sins because I have this book that says their sins and that its the word of god, ...OH, and now its your god too, cause I say so, so you better act like me or I get to stone you to death".


So, god DOESN'T give Adam and Eve the knowledge of right and wrong...

..so, they don't yet know right from wrong.


They don't KNOW ITS WRONG until AFTER they eat the apple.

The only REASON "its wrong" is god said it was, and, unless you think knowledge is bad, or apples, WHY WOULD it be wrong?


So, I made you to not know what is wrong, made a thing that shouldn't be wrong be wrong, made a talking snake to make sure you ate the apple, then, after you eat the apple, THEN you know you screwed up....

But, God tricked his silly creations with a set up.

Then, he says, well, since you effed up so bad, I will punish you for ever, plus, I will punish your children and theirs too, for all eternity....


And, in a few thousand years, I will make a version of me die to forgive you for it, but, the punishment will continue even though I forgave you...so enjoy having to WORK and have menstrual cramps Suckkas! For freakin Evah!

Oh, and worship me for it, cause I'm kinda insecure and if you don't believe in me, I get really pissed, and I'll take my ball back and you can't play with it any more.


Great religion.

Yea, I would never go on a date with a guy, how weired.
No, I'm not making him your God nor is he. However, he asks you to make him your lord but you say no. About Adam and Eve. Even though they didn't know the consequences, God told them not to eat it which should be enough.


USAbro is offline   Reply With Quote







LPF List of Laser Pointer Companies (link opens new window)







Old 01-06-2015, 03:07 AM #4178
Hemlock_Mike's Avatar
Class 4 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Iowa
Posts: 6,182
Rep Power: 3223
Hemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond repute
Hemlock_Mike Hemlock_Mike is online now
Class 4 Laser
Hemlock_Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Iowa
Posts: 6,182
Rep Power: 3223
Hemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeHemlock_Mike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LPF's Religion

I don't care if two Gay guys or women wish to
proclaim their love for each other in a public service.
That is so long as they don't get in my face or pocketbook.
The problem is that the word "marriage" has been around
for a very long time and for most humans has a real meaning.
They should develop a new word for their union because the
word marriage is taken. Try Sodomiage for instance !! That
word is still open as I recall.
HMike
__________________
It's a dog's life
Hemlock_Mike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:45 AM #4179
Cyparagon's Avatar
Class 4 Laser
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,126
Rep Power: 7960
Cyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond repute
Cyparagon Cyparagon is online now
Class 4 Laser
Cyparagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,126
Rep Power: 7960
Cyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock_Mike View Post
The problem is that the word "marriage" has been around
for a very long time and for most humans has a real meaning.
They should develop a new word for their union because the
word marriage is taken.
Why is that a problem? This would be an unequivocally evil thing for you to say if it were about mixed race marriage. Why it is okay to say about gay marriage? Why didn't mixed race couples have to get their own word when marriage was legalized for them?

I hope you're not playing to the "old people don't like change" stereotype.
__________________
A problem well stated is a problem half solved.
Cyparagon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:58 AM #4180
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 174
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Teej Teej is offline
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 174
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAbro View Post
Yea, I would never go on a date with a guy, how weired.
No, I'm not making him your God nor is he. However, he asks you to make him your lord but you say no. About Adam and Eve. Even though they didn't know the consequences, God told them not to eat it which should be enough.
OK, if it should have been enough, wouldn't you have to KNOW that it was enough?

IE: HOW would they have KNOWN it was wrong to do something you were asked not to?

If they KNEW, they didn't need to eat the apple.

If they didn't know, they needed to eat the apple to know...

And, just in case, if in DOUBT, BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW, god puts the tree right there in front of them, and, plants a talking snake to convince them its OK.

The SNAKE said it was OK...so, not doing something you're told to do, vs not doing something you were told not to do, was now a decision being PUSHED upon someone DESIGNED TO NOT KNOW.

Check Mate, God wins...the clay and spare rib never had a chance.


And, by telling me what will happen to me if I don't believe in YOUR GOD, you ARE telling me he IS my god, because (BECAUSE) now, I too have to believe in/worship him to avoid his jealous wrath.

If YOUR GOD says marriage is XYZ, and, my god says marriage is ABC....why do I have to use YOUR definition?

In the dictionary, and the bible, marriage is NOT ONLY the union of one man and one woman. In the BIBLE, or dictionary, a man could have MANY wives for example.

There can be a marriage of ideas, etc. Christians do not own the WORD.

It would be like the French, declaring that no other nationality could rendezvous. Or make fries.





So, sure, two guys, or two girls getting married might be icky...but, wrong? I don't think so. Two people in love is a beautiful thing...and its not icky to THEM.

It hurts no one. If two of my neighbors get married, my life will be about the same afterwards...whether they are a man/woman, man/man/woman/woman or whatever....it just doesn't MATTER.


Lets talk taxes and benefits, etc. WHY is it that ANYONE gets a break on their taxes by being able to file jointly?

Is it because, if two people are sharing a household, thereby splitting expenses, that they have higher COSTS? No, they each have reduced costs as they can share expenses, etc.

Is it because they might have dependents to support? No, there is a separate deduction for dependents.


Why are single people who have higher unit costs for things, expected to pay MORE in taxes than married couples?

(I'm married with kids, so a change won't help me)


If you have an insurance policy, there is family coverage. You can't just cover any random person within your policy. You are not related to your wife...but, you ARE allowed to include her in your policy coverage.

WHY?


All the reasons for the weird laws regarding this stuff go back to ancient times...when MEN made up the rules. (Hence no wife with multiple HUSBANDS...that's an abomination)

and so froth.


Last edited by Teej; 01-06-2015 at 12:21 PM.
Teej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:00 PM #4181
TheDukeAnumber1's Avatar
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,045
Rep Power: 1474
TheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond repute
TheDukeAnumber1 TheDukeAnumber1 is offline
Class 3R Laser
TheDukeAnumber1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,045
Rep Power: 1474
TheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond reputeTheDukeAnumber1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyparagon View Post
Because it says so in the bible. Is that your only defense? Why does god give two shits about who you love? Who is it hurting? Have you read about the accounts of teens that have killed themselves because of the teasing over their ѕexual orientation? If it's a choice, who would choose that kind of social outcast?

You can believe it's wrong (even though I can't understand why), but treating people differently or introducing legislation that impedes on these people's rights is where many of us draw the line.
The truth doesn't need much defense, it is what it is. God created us and loves us, I understand it to be akin to the love of a parent and child. As a straight person I can choose not to have *** just like someone with attractions to the same *** can.

I agree with you that it is unjust for people to be bullied for their ***ual orientation, and the government should not have legislation that impedes a homo***uals rights.
__________________
“Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence."
http://laserpointerforums.com/donations.htm
[SIZE="1"]“It is impossible that any ill should happen to the man who is beloved of the Lord; the most crushing calamities can only shorten his journey and hasten him to his reward. Ill to him is no ill, but only good in a mysterious form. Losses enrich him, sickness is his medicine, reproach is his honour, death is his gain. No evil in the strict sense of the word can happen to him, for everything is overruled for good. Happy is he who is in such a case. He is secure where others are in peril, he lives where others die.”—Spurgeon
TheDukeAnumber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:08 PM #4182
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 174
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Teej Teej is offline
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 174
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDukeAnumber1 View Post
The truth doesn't need much defense, it is what it is. God created us and loves us, I understand it to be akin to the love of a parent and child. As a straight person I can choose not to have *** just like someone with attractions to the same *** can.

I agree with you that it is unjust for people to be bullied for their ***ual orientation, and the government should not have legislation that impedes a homo***uals rights.
I wish all theists were like you Sir.

Teej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:37 PM #4183
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
USAbro USAbro is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
Default Re: LPF's Religion

@Teej-He stuck the tree with tasty apples right in front of them to test them, to see if they would follow him and obey, or sin. That way he knows he can trust them with more. But......they failed the test.
USAbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:54 PM #4184
Cyparagon's Avatar
Class 4 Laser
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,126
Rep Power: 7960
Cyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond repute
Cyparagon Cyparagon is online now
Class 4 Laser
Cyparagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,126
Rep Power: 7960
Cyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAbro View Post
@Teej-He stuck the tree with tasty apples right in front of them to test them
Bullshit. An omniscient being would know the outcome without needing to perform the test.
__________________
A problem well stated is a problem half solved.
Cyparagon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:09 AM #4185
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
USAbro USAbro is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyparagon View Post
Bullshit. An omniscient being would know the outcome without needing to perform the test.
How would you know? Are you God? Didn't I already state that God's thinking is far above ours. If he created us, he must be able to think better than us. So if you believe in him, give him some slack, he may have not revealed the answer to you.
USAbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:57 AM #4186
Cyparagon's Avatar
Class 4 Laser
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,126
Rep Power: 7960
Cyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond repute
Cyparagon Cyparagon is online now
Class 4 Laser
Cyparagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,126
Rep Power: 7960
Cyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAbro View Post
How would you know?
BASIC. LOGIC.

Are you even listening? Omniscient means all-knowing. Therefore, he would know the outcome of the test before he performed it. That would negate the need for the test. SIMPLE. keep up, dude!
__________________
A problem well stated is a problem half solved.
Cyparagon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:05 AM #4187
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
USAbro USAbro is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyparagon View Post
BASIC. LOGIC.

Are you even listening? Omniscient means all-knowing. Therefore, he would know the outcome of the test before he performed it. That would negate the need for the test. SIMPLE. keep up, dude!
The problem is you assume you know the in's and out's of God.
Basic logic would say he knows everything, and you know nothing.

But you have stated a good point. I don't understand everything (part of faith) and don't expect to, because he is God, and I am his creation.
USAbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:12 AM #4188
ARG's Avatar
ARG ARG is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,987
Rep Power: 1891
ARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond repute
ARG ARG is offline
Super Moderator
ARG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,987
Rep Power: 1891
ARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAbro View Post
The problem is you assume you know the in's and out's of God.
He's not wrong. According to this website which is all about of god it states

Quote:
The omniscience of God is the principle that God is all-knowing; that He encompasses all knowledge of the universe past, present, and future. In the beginning, God created the world and everything in it, including knowledge.
It clearly states god knows the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAbro View Post
Basic logic would say he knows everything, and you know nothing.
The first part is right, omniscience does mean all-knowing. The second part of what you said is wrong. He's not Jon Snow.

Last edited by ARG; 01-07-2015 at 02:13 AM.
ARG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:17 AM #4189
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
USAbro USAbro is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
Default Re: LPF's Religion

The problem is, when we think we know everything, we are acting like we are at the same level as God. You are questioning a being, that is infinitely powerful.
USAbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:37 AM #4190
ARG's Avatar
ARG ARG is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,987
Rep Power: 1891
ARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond repute
ARG ARG is offline
Super Moderator
ARG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,987
Rep Power: 1891
ARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond reputeARG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LPF's Religion

I don't think I know everything. In fact, I am certain I don't know everything.

However, credible sources do say that god is all knowing.

There's nothing wrong with questioning things, even an "infinitely powerful being." Questioning things is how we learn.
ARG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:45 AM #4191
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
USAbro USAbro is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
Default Re: LPF's Religion

I guess it's fine to question things, just don't put him in his place if he is hard to understand, or doesn't give you a nice answer.
USAbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:47 AM #4192
vortish's Avatar
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Moses Lake
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 4266
vortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to vortish
vortish vortish is online now
Class 3R Laser
vortish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Moses Lake
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 4266
vortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond reputevortish has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to vortish
Default Re: LPF's Religion

We all have our own opinions on what is what! Religion is no different! Humans have debating religion since the dawn of time! Some claim that their deities are the only ones and every one else is wrong. Many wars were fought because of religion! But when it comes down to it. Its a belief in something that is greater than one's self. No matter if your Christian, Hindu, Pagan, Muslim, or what ever. When you boiling down to the brass tacts its all really similar.
__________________
Eniri ----Peace my brothers

[Quote--- Winston Churchill.. I do not have any thing else to give my country other than my blood, toil, sweat, and tears....
532 nm 5 mw ebay pen
532 nm 30 mw guess 301 ebay laser $ 10
532 nm 20-40 mw gift $ 10
532 nm 80 mw Pman Specail $ 25-30
532 nm 80 mw $ 25-30
532 nm 40-60 mw star cap Alaskan laser
532 nm 200 mw
532 nm ? mw GearBest Laser $ 15
532 nm 60 mw pen

632.8 nm .5 mw Uniphase 1508 Helium Neon Gas Laser
632.8 nm 1.3 mw Uniphase 098-0 $ 150 Heliun Neon Tube
650nm 5 mw ebay pen
650 nm 123 mw Pman Pen

405 nm 5 mw ebay pen
405 nm 95 mw pocket burner
405 nm 70 mw star cap pointer

445 nm 1.6 watt custom needs fixing $ 50 501b
vortish is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/lpf-s-religion-34223.html
Posted By For Type Date
DARPA Continues Human Experiments to Create Military Super Soldiers - Top US World News | Susanne Posel Daily Headlines and Research This thread Refback 08-05-2014 01:49 AM
Def belongs in my future home | Caylin's | Pinterest This thread Refback 05-19-2014 05:18 PM
Man slays son; claims God told him to | Say What? This thread Refback 06-17-2012 04:35 AM
LPF's Religion - Page 92 - Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Lasers & Laser Pointers This thread Refback 02-29-2012 04:46 AM










Loading








Green Laser Pointers by Category Blue Laser Pointers by Category Red Laser Pointers by Category
Yellow Laser Pointers by Category Violet Laser Pointers by Category Orange Laser Pointers by Category
Top Laser Pointers by Power - 1 Watt+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 500mW+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 250mW+
Laser Pointer Database High Power Laser Pointers Laser Pointer Diodes






Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use


 


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use
Copyright (C) 2017 Laser Pointer Forums, LLC