LPF Laser Pointer Company Database








Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums! If you are looking for a laser you may want to check out the database of laser pointer companies. The link will open in a new window for your convenience.

Green Laser Pointers Blue Laser Pointers Red Laser Pointers
Yellow Laser Pointers Violet Laser Pointers Orange Laser Pointers
Laser Pointers by Power - 1 Watt+ Laser Pointers by Power - 500mW+ Laser Pointers by Power - 250mW+
Laser Pointer Database High Power Laser Pointers Laser Pointer Diodes


























Go Back   Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers > Off-Topic > Other

LPF Database of Laser Pointer Companies






Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2014, 08:32 PM #4017
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 173
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Teej Teej is offline
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 173
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAbro View Post
The more I argue the more everyone here including but not limited to, Cypargon, Shakenawake, teej, etc, keep saying stupid things that don't make sense.

@teej. Change your signature in your last post to, Sincerely, most idiots of the human race. When you don't even consider the possibility of God then how can you make wise decisions. What would you say when you die, if you stood in front of God? What then? Maybe I'm wrong but what if I'm right, then you'ed be screwed for eternity.

Sigh.

What if God is a fly, and you swatted one, and, when you die, he tortures your for what you did, for all eternity? If you're wrong about which god to worship, then you're screwed, for eternity!

Does that make you worship flies, just in case, so you're not screwed for all eternity?

Does that just sound silly to you?

That's how YOUR statement sounds to us....worship flies because what if they are who I was supposed to be praying to instead of Allah/Yahweh/Jesus/Holy Spirit/Father/Son/Mary, etc, and I have to stand in judgement in front of the fly god?


IE: God is pretty Fly, but you won't know til you die.




PS - No one you mentioned is saying stupid things that don't make sense, unless you ONLY mean to you?

They are telling you the truth, but, you have your bible glasses on and can't see it.


The same devil who wanted you to have knowledge, must STILL be trying to give you knowledge!

Maybe a talking Praying Mantis will tell you about it.....





Last edited by Teej; 12-19-2014 at 08:43 PM.
Teej is offline   Reply With Quote








Old 12-19-2014, 08:33 PM #4018
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
USAbro USAbro is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
Default Re: LPF's Religion

There's a bit more evidence that this God is real, and were not even going to talk about it now because it will lead to more circle talk and flame wars.
USAbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:38 PM #4019
Cyparagon's Avatar
Class 4 Laser
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,955
Rep Power: 1981
Cyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond repute
Cyparagon Cyparagon is online now
Class 4 Laser
Cyparagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,955
Rep Power: 1981
Cyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond reputeCyparagon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAbro View Post
There's a bit more evidence that this God is real
__________________
A problem well stated is a problem half solved.
Cyparagon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:40 PM #4020
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
USAbro USAbro is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyparagon View Post
You don't want to know more. You just want to pick around the bush. No matter what I said and how much validity it had, you would never care to listen.
USAbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:42 PM #4021
DashApple's Avatar
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,280
Rep Power: 876
DashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond repute
DashApple DashApple is online now
Class 3R Laser
DashApple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,280
Rep Power: 876
DashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond reputeDashApple has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAbro View Post
What would you say when you die, if you stood in front of God? What then? Maybe I'm wrong but what if I'm right, then you'ed be screwed for eternity.
though I don't believe , But "if" I stood in front of "god" , I would admit I was wrong and ask for a sparkly unicorn
__________________
Now the tide is rising
And Iím staring at the wake
I get this feeling inside and
I think that it might be too late
Thereís nothing left to confide in
The only thing concrete is this weight
So Iím stuck here deciding
How much more before I break

My heart is sinking like a stone
In an ocean of itís own
You said Iíd never be alone
I guess I shouldíve known

Last edited by DashApple; 12-19-2014 at 08:48 PM.
DashApple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:45 PM #4022
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
USAbro USAbro is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionlaser555 View Post
Not that I believe , But "if" I stood in front of "god" , I would admit I was wrong and ask for a sparkly unicorn .
I want to hear also what Cyparagon says to this post.
USAbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:59 PM #4023
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 173
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Teej Teej is offline
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 173
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAbro View Post
You don't want to know more. You just want to pick around the bush. No matter what I said and how much validity it had, you would never care to listen.


Sometimes I feel like I'm pointing at a rabbit for my dog to go get it...

...and the dog just keeps looking at my finger instead of where its pointing.


You have NEVER shown ANY evidence. ALL of your examples were false.

You NEVER had ANY validity, you just kept repeating the same old tired already disproven crap spouted by others who also never checked their facts.


Its not that "no matter how much proof you show, we pick around the bush", its you show something that is crap, and we say, "that's crap".

Example: "Precambrian Explosion"...you didn't even know what it was, or that your example was solved before you were born, etc....and it was not a mystery, and it did not prove your case, as the premise was shown to be false.

That's not US ignoring proof, that's YOU ignoring proof.


After being shown that what you said was crap, you then come back with something along the lines of "Well, after you're dead won't YOU be sorry"...instead of either:

1) Considering that your best shot at "proving your case" was invalid, and, therefore, maybe so was your case.

2) Checking facts on the NEXT attempt, instead of AGAIN posting crap that was shown not to be valid.

3) Going out to play, its nice out.




You are saying we are not listening, yet, we reply very specifically to your posts, proving that you don't know what you are talking about....over and over again.

YOUR responses NEVER indicate a deep interest in learning another viewpoint, and primarily pay token acknowledgement to a part of what was said that is not in conflict with your world view - and typically misunderstand the parts that were in conflict.


YOU pick around the bush if anyone does...alternating quoting the parts of the bible that support your view while dismissing the parts that are in conflict.

Its even worse, because WE know the bible better than you do, and, you say some really ridiculous things w/o even knowing it.


So, think about all of this in terms of the TRUTH instead of in terms of winning or losing.


Last edited by Teej; 12-19-2014 at 11:12 PM.
Teej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:14 PM #4024
InfinitusEquitas's Avatar
Class 4 Laser
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 20 Minutes from NYC.
Posts: 15,890
Rep Power: 2381
InfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to InfinitusEquitas Send a message via MSN to InfinitusEquitas Send a message via Yahoo to InfinitusEquitas
InfinitusEquitas InfinitusEquitas is offline
Class 4 Laser
InfinitusEquitas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 20 Minutes from NYC.
Posts: 15,890
Rep Power: 2381
InfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to InfinitusEquitas Send a message via MSN to InfinitusEquitas Send a message via Yahoo to InfinitusEquitas
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAbro View Post
The more I argue the more everyone here including but not limited to, Cypargon, Shakenawake, teej, etc, keep saying stupid things that don't make sense.

@teej. Change your signature in your last post to, Sincerely, most idiots of the human race. When you don't even consider the possibility of God then how can you make wise decisions. What would you say when you die, if you stood in front of God? What then? Maybe I'm wrong but what if I'm right, then you'ed be screwed for eternity.
Having watched this on the sidelines for a while now...


Last edited by InfinitusEquitas; 12-19-2014 at 09:15 PM.
InfinitusEquitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:58 PM #4025
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
USAbro USAbro is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
Default Re: LPF's Religion

You say what I have to say, is a load of crap, but it's not. Just because you say it's crap doesn't mean it is. And then you play that stupid thing like, oh, your just a kid.
USAbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:09 PM #4026
InfinitusEquitas's Avatar
Class 4 Laser
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 20 Minutes from NYC.
Posts: 15,890
Rep Power: 2381
InfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to InfinitusEquitas Send a message via MSN to InfinitusEquitas Send a message via Yahoo to InfinitusEquitas
InfinitusEquitas InfinitusEquitas is offline
Class 4 Laser
InfinitusEquitas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 20 Minutes from NYC.
Posts: 15,890
Rep Power: 2381
InfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to InfinitusEquitas Send a message via MSN to InfinitusEquitas Send a message via Yahoo to InfinitusEquitas
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Never called it a load of crap, I don't want to insult crap... it has uses.

Since you took it that way, fine. Now prove that it's not a load of crap.

Can't?

Can you even prove that your load of crap exists, and that yours is the only load of crap?

So maybe it's time to entertain the possibility that what you've been taught, is wrong.

You've been taught 2+2 = ∞

Unfortunately it doesn't. 2+2 = 4.
InfinitusEquitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:27 PM #4027
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 173
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Teej Teej is offline
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 173
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAbro View Post
You say what I have to say, is a load of crap, but it's not. Just because you say it's crap doesn't mean it is. And then you play that stupid thing like, oh, your just a kid.
You are still having trouble with statistics.

You seem to see your point of view as just as worthy, because there is your point, and, other people's, so, in your math, that means each answer has a 50% chance of being right.



Unfortunately, you appear to be in denial as to the difference between saying a statement, and having people show you why its wrong, and, you having been right but others not understanding.


IE: (Paraphrased)

You: Only Christians are persecuted.

US: We post example after example after example of how others are persecuted, proving that the statement "Only Christians are persecuted" is false.



That's you saying CRAP, and us telling you WHY its crap.

Its NOT you spreading pearls of wisdom, and us not getting it.


So, theoretically, its true that JUST saying its crap doesn't MAKE it crap....

...BUT, we did not JUST SAY its crap, we explained WHY its crap.


If ALL we did was say "that's crap!", sure, you WOULD HAVE had a point.

The FACT that we showed WHY, gave examples to illustrate that there was not doubt that it was crap...

...means that you, once again, don't make your point.


IE: You, so far, are saying crap, and getting CALLED on it.

If you don't want to be called onto the carpet for saying crap, just stop SAYING CRAP.


If you want to discuss, perhaps in more detail, why what you said is NOT crap, using a REAL point that makes sense, we would be DELIGHTED to do that.

IE: Address the issue itself, not how it makes you feel, or would make someone else feel, or how much it means to you, or why it hurt your feelings to be told you're wrong...but, instead:

1) Restate your position so its clear.

2) Provide the reasons that support your position, and that means reasons that are verifiable if true, and, if false, falsifiable.

3) State a conclusion that sums up how you arrived at it based upon those reasons.

Last edited by Teej; 12-19-2014 at 11:28 PM.
Teej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:30 PM #4028
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
USAbro USAbro is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Your reasons why are crap.

Do I need to show you why your reasons are crap for showing why my reasons are crap?

Last edited by USAbro; 12-19-2014 at 11:31 PM.
USAbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:48 PM #4029
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 173
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Teej Teej is offline
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 173
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAbro View Post
There's a bit more evidence that this God is real, and were not even going to talk about it now because it will lead to more circle talk and flame wars.
There is ZERO evidence that god exists.

The arguments for existence are more along the lines of "Well, you can't prove he doesn't"...

...and "here's some science or aspect of life I don't understand so it must be because of magic".

...and "The people who say there's a god, have a book that says there's a god and that its all true"...so, obviously, it is, because, it says so right here...in the BOOK"

..and, of course, "You just have to have faith".


IE: You could plug in ANY entity (A Blue Rabbit), and make the same arguments.

The proponents of there BEING a god, see natives who believe that a witch doctor can cure them, or who throw virgins into the volcano to appease their gods as silly and superstitious....

..but their OWN beliefs as unassailable.



The people who don't believe there is a god are not the ones with circular arguments. (Again, a circular argument is not about the people going in circles, its bout the LOGIC going in circles)

The people with the circular arguments are the theists.

The REASON their arguments are circular, is that belief in a higher power REQUIRES that belief as a given. There IS NO argument without it.

So, its always a version of "its true because it says its true, and I believe it, so, that's it, we're done here".

IE: The source of information is from a party with a vested interest in the belief system, and is therefore heavily biased.

If the only "proof" that the new 2015 Ford Exploder is the ONLY car in the world, is a sales brochure from Ford about the Exploder...SAYING its the only car in the world...

An argument for the belief can only go in circles back to the source, and to the belief in it, because that's what it says, and so forth.





The REASON the arguments ABOUT religion go in circles
Teej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:49 PM #4030
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 173
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Teej Teej is offline
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,296
Rep Power: 173
Teej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond reputeTeej has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: LPF's Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAbro View Post
Your reasons why are crap.

Do I need to show you why your reasons are crap for showing why my reasons are crap?
YES!!!!!

Teej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:53 PM #4031
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
USAbro USAbro is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 1,310
Rep Power: 0
USAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these partsUSAbro is infamous around these parts
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.
USAbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 12:24 AM #4032
InfinitusEquitas's Avatar
Class 4 Laser
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 20 Minutes from NYC.
Posts: 15,890
Rep Power: 2381
InfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to InfinitusEquitas Send a message via MSN to InfinitusEquitas Send a message via Yahoo to InfinitusEquitas
InfinitusEquitas InfinitusEquitas is offline
Class 4 Laser
InfinitusEquitas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 20 Minutes from NYC.
Posts: 15,890
Rep Power: 2381
InfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond reputeInfinitusEquitas has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to InfinitusEquitas Send a message via MSN to InfinitusEquitas Send a message via Yahoo to InfinitusEquitas
Default Re: LPF's Religion

Except it is you (and by you I mean religious people) who is making a claim for the existence of god, based on this lack of evidence.

To put it another way... can you prove that there isn't a pink kryton host sitting on the dark side of the moon?

I say it's there.

Do you believe me?

No?

But WHY? After all you surely can't prove that it's NOT there.
InfinitusEquitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/lpf-s-religion-34223.html
Posted By For Type Date
DARPA Continues Human Experiments to Create Military Super Soldiers - Top US World News | Susanne Posel Daily Headlines and Research This thread Refback 08-05-2014 02:49 AM
Def belongs in my future home | Caylin's | Pinterest This thread Refback 05-19-2014 06:18 PM
Man slays son; claims God told him to | Say What? This thread Refback 06-17-2012 05:35 AM
LPF's Religion - Page 92 - Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Lasers & Laser Pointers This thread Refback 02-29-2012 05:46 AM










Loading








Top 50 Laser Pointer Companies - Green Lasers Top 50 Laser Pointer Companies - Blue Lasers Top 50 Laser Pointer Companies - Red Lasers
Top 50 Laser Pointer Companies - Yellow Lasers Top 50 Laser Pointer Companies - Purple Lasers Top 50 Laser Pointer Companies - Orange Lasers
Top Laser Pointers by Power - 1 Watt+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 500mW+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 250mW+
Laser Pointer Database High Power Laser Pointers Laser Pointer Diodes




Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use


 


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use
Copyright (C) 2016 Laser Pointer Forums, LLC