LPF Laser Pointer Company Database






Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums! If you are looking for a laser you may want to check out the database of laser pointer companies. The link will open in a new window for your convenience.

Green Laser Pointers Blue Lasers Pointers Red Laser Pointers
Yellow Laser Pointers Purple Laser Pointers Orange Laser Pointers
Laser Pointers by Power - 1 Watt+ Laser Pointers by Power - 500mW+ Laser Pointers by Power - 250mW+
Laser Pointer Database High Power Laser Pointers Laser Pointer Diodes


























Go Back   Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers > Lasers > General

LPF Database of Laser Pointer Companies




Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2007, 04:06 AM #1
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
thuglife thuglife is offline
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
Default Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

http: //cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230093052696&s sPageName=ADME:L:LCA:UK:11

In order to make the above link work make sure the : and the / don't have a gap.

I think its the first one of itskind on Ebay, just thought it may interest some of you, i might bid for it after i get paid this week.


thuglife is offline   Reply With Quote








Old 02-16-2007, 04:15 AM #2
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

Hmmmmm.....very odd. *The link comes up - but if you click on "items for sale by the person" it shows no items.

As always - buyer beware !

Question - if this is "brand new" (assuming it didn;t fall off a truck !) why didn't he just return it for a refund ? *He cannot POSSIBLY hope to make more out of selling it on ebay....
I was signed into ebay - and clicked on "watch this item" - it wanted me to sign in again....maybe I am having PC problems tonight (other than my common typing issues ! LOL)

Be careful of this auction, folks....hate to see "rats" behind every tree - it just looks odd, that's all.

Oh - and Welcome to the forum, Thuglife !
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 04:24 AM #3
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
thuglife thuglife is offline
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

Thanks for welcoming me
thuglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 04:39 AM #4
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
thuglife thuglife is offline
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenKat
Hmmmmm.....very odd. The link comes up - but if you click on "items for sale by the person" it shows no items.

As always - buyer beware !

Question - if this is "brand new" (assuming it didn;t fall off a truck !) why didn't he just return it for a refund ? He cannot POSSIBLY hope to make more out of selling it on ebay....
I was signed into ebay - and clicked on "watch this item" - it wanted me to sign in again....maybe I am having PC problems tonight (other than my common typing issues ! LOL)

Be careful of this auction, folks....hate to see "rats" behind every tree - it just looks odd, that's all.

Oh - and Welcome to the forum, Thuglife !
Maybe it was a gift or something, alot of ppl who review products .e.g pc monitors etc..etc... dont say it wen they put their items on sale on ebay incase those companies see them making profit from their free products and so they put another reason for selling on there instead.
thuglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:10 PM #5
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

That IS a possibility - my opinion of some sellers with "brand new" products is a little jaded - so my advice may NOT be 100% good to listen to - just be careful - monitor it closely, and if you DO buy it - make sure to track the crap outta the purchase !!! Oh yeah - and post pics here when you get it !!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:39 PM #6
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
thuglife thuglife is offline
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenKat
That IS a possibility - my opinion of some sellers with "brand new" products is a little jaded - so my advice may NOT be 100% good to listen to - just be careful - monitor it closely, and if you DO buy it - make sure to track the crap outta the purchase !!! Oh yeah - and post pics here when you get it !!!
ive seen ppl bid for shitty ass lasers, i dont undrstand y u lot r so skeptical about it, it luks genuin 2me
thuglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:58 PM #7
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

That is just me - normally you don't see a brand smacking new product out there on ebay - did you click the link to see if he has other items for sale ? *It still shows up as he has nothing for sale to me - that adds to my skepticism....Again - it is ONLY my opinion - it could turn out to be a wonderful deal ! *It is my failing point - not believing it - not anyone elses !!!
So - however it turns out - it may be a great thing - and I HOPE it is !

AHA ! NOW it is fixed ! I can see it as posted now - so maybe it IS genuine ! My bad on that one ! SO.....my mind is a little more at ease about it now that it appears kosher....
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 10:18 PM #8
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
thuglife thuglife is offline
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenKat
That is just me - normally you don't see a brand smacking new product out there on ebay - did you click the link to see if he has other items for sale ? It still shows up as he has nothing for sale to me - that adds to my skepticism....Again - it is ONLY my opinion - it could turn out to be a wonderful deal ! It is my failing point - not believing it - not anyone elses !!!
So - however it turns out - it may be a great thing - and I HOPE it is !

AHA ! NOW it is fixed ! I can see it as posted now - so maybe it IS genuine ! My bad on that one ! SO.....my mind is a little more at ease about it now that it appears kosher....
mayb that is the only product he is selling at this time which is y it duznt say he is selling anything else wen u click on more products from seller or whatever, who else on here is goin to bid on it? even if it was a fake or watever, you can get ebay to get the guy to pay u bk since he claims its genuine thats strong evidenc u can held against him if it turn out to be fake. i doubt it tho, looks pretty real 2 me.
thuglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 10:24 PM #9
Class 1M Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 153
Rep Power: 14
Beefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Beefygt
Beefygt Beefygt is offline
Class 1M Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 153
Rep Power: 14
Beefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Beefygt
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

Maybe they had a lot of wicked bucks, and now want to change it out with cash! ;D ;D ;D
Beefygt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 10:27 PM #10
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
thuglife thuglife is offline
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefygt
Maybe they had a lot of wicked bucks, and now want to change it out with cash! ;D ;D ;D
thats also very possible!good thought, i never thought of that,maybe he they want the money to spend on summut els init.
thuglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:25 AM #11
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 101
Rep Power: 0
randall158 is on a distinguished road
randall158 randall158 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 101
Rep Power: 0
randall158 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

thuglife, you found the listing and it would in my mind only be fair that you take advantage of this remarkable deal!
randall158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:36 AM #12
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
thuglife thuglife is offline
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

hey thanks, i like ur kindnedd but dammit im broke at the moment FFS!!!!arghghhhg OTHERWISE i would have definately bidded by noW!!!!
thuglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 04:19 AM #13
Class 1M Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 153
Rep Power: 14
Beefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Beefygt
Beefygt Beefygt is offline
Class 1M Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 153
Rep Power: 14
Beefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really niceBeefygt is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Beefygt
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

Here is the link for it :P

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...;rd=1&rd=1

LOL, I was right!

Quote:
The reason I am selling this item is because I bought this item with Wicked Bucks and want the money for something else.
He also said that it is mislabeled as a 100mW laser... Then gos on to say that wicked does not sell a 100mW laser... I think he is really selling a Nexus laser, but is just saying it is a Fusion. I could be wrong though, but then again he only has made one sale/purchase on eBay before.
Beefygt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 04:37 AM #14
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
thuglife thuglife is offline
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

[quote author=Beefygt

LOL, I was right!

Quote:
The reason I am selling this item is because I bought this item with Wicked Bucks and want the money for something else.
He also said that it is mislabeled as a 100mW laser... Then gos on to say that wicked does not sell a 100mW laser... I think he is really selling a Nexus laser, but is just saying it is a Fusion. I could be wrong though, but then again he only has made one sale/purchase on eBay before.[/quote]

The fusion model is black first of all. The evolution series is solid silver and is quite a bit larger then the fusion in length and width, meanings its thicker and longer. the point the guy was making is that he was giving evidence of the mislabelling as WL do not sell 100mw evo, only 95mw and 125mw around that power level.
you would have figured this out urself if u had looked on the site urself, lazy person.
thuglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:02 AM #15
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timelord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

Maybe it was just a load of old hyped up crap an he or she thought they'd pass it on to an ebay mug LOL LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:33 PM #16
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
thuglife thuglife is offline
Class 1 Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 10
thuglife is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wicked Lasers 125mW Evo on EBAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord
Maybe it was just a load of old hyped up crap an he or she thought they'd pass it on to an ebay mug LOL LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i dont think wickd lasers sell crap lasers actually, everyone who has purchased from them is a happy buyer.
thuglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On











Loading








Top 50 Laser Pointer Companies - Green Lasers Top 50 Laser Pointer Companies - Blue Lasers Top 50 Laser Pointer Companies - Red Lasers
Top 50 Laser Pointer Companies - Yellow Lasers Top 50 Laser Pointer Companies - Purple Lasers Top 50 Laser Pointer Companies - Orange Lasers
Top Laser Pointers by Power - 1 Watt+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 500mW+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 250mW+
Laser Pointer Database High Power Laser Pointers Laser Pointer Diodes




Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use


 


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:54 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use
Copyright (C) 2016 Laser Pointer Forums, LLC