|Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums! If you are looking for a laser pointer or want to compare different laser pointer companies, you may want to check out the LPF Laser Pointer Company Database.|
|Green Laser Pointers by Category||Blue Laser Pointers by Category||Red Laser Pointers by Category|
|Yellow Laser Pointers by Category||Violet Laser Pointers by Category||Orange Laser Pointers by Category|
|Top Laser Pointers by Power - 1 Watt+||Top Laser Pointers by Power - 500mW+||Top Laser Pointers by Power - 250mW+|
|Laser Pointer Database||High Power Laser Pointers||Laser Pointer Diodes|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-01-2009, 06:19 AM||#1|
Class 2M Laser
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 797Rep Power: 76
Does anybody have any of this stuff? If so have you shone a blu-ray laser at it?
EDIT: I found some on eBay for relatively cheap. And here's some on United Nuclear.
|02-01-2009, 06:55 PM||#2|
Class 2 Laser
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 368Rep Power: 29
Re: Strontium Aluminate
Yup, I have gotten the united Nuclear ones. *Blue green and aqua. *
They work pretty good, although when they said the glow lasts for 12 hours I was expecting more, it will glow really bright for a minuet or two after being exposed then basically go pretty dull. *But they really do last that long.
I haven't yet mixed it with anything, but they are fun to light up inside their bottles. *The blue one looks like some weird chemical science experiment when you light it up. *;D *Its pretty neat to put in some water and shake it up after exposing, it's like a glowing blue Gatorade. (although the stuff settles to the bottom pretty quickly). Green is the brightest by a long shot (obviously). But I think the blue looks the best and most exotic.
- 150mW 405nm - DX 4171 host with Jayrob heatsink
- 115mW 405nm - Micro Chrome
- 100mW 405nm - Side button host
- 65mW 445nm - Jayrob chrome pen host (Link)
- 1+ Watt 445nm DTR NDB7875 in Mohrenberg side-clicky host (Guidesman) + heatsink
- 2+ watt 465nm DTR NUBM07E 510 threaded 22mm module
- 180mW 520nm DTR PLP520-B1 w/Jayrob heatsink in SolarForce L2T host
- 170mW 532nm - WL Evo (dead)
- 120mW 532nm - WL Fusion (dead)
- 50mW 532nm - Classic CNI pen
- 150mW 650nm - WL Chrome Pulsar
Plus various other low power reds, greens and violets.