Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Israel bombed Iranian Embassy

Whatever gets you through your day, but prepare yourself, Trump will most likely be sworn back in come Jan 2025 and you alone will have to deal with your TDS ( Trump derangement syndrome )....... that is unless you get professional help...... maybe up your meds.

Whatever gets you through your day, but prepare yourself, Trump will most likely be sworn back in come Jan 2025 and you alone will have to deal with your TDS ( Trump derangement syndrome )....... that is unless you get professional help...... maybe up your meds.

Believe me there are many that refuse to allow Trump to ever become president again. I am far from alone. You might want to think about how your gonna deal with that pain. :LOL:

Well, I over slept this morning so I have some catching up to do on the trial. They are out to lunch right now.

Judge Mechan ruled that Trump violated the gag order again and said he may jail him irrespective of the prosecution asking for it.

So, right now a former Trump Organization executive, Jeffery McConney, has been testifying that these checks that Trump signed to Michael Cohen was to reimburse him for the $130,000 he paid to Stormy Daniels. This witness quit Trump after 35 years as he was concerned about this being illegal.

The next witness is Deborah Tarasoff from the Trump Organization. Judge Merchan ruled against Defense objections that a check that they disputed can go into into evidence. She has testified that she knew Cohen, McConney and Weisselberg. Said Weisselberg "had his hands in everything." She has agreed with the prosecution that Weisselberg went to Trump often to get approval of checks going out. She said that the $ amount of checks would determine who had to approve it. For high amounts either Don Jr, Eric or Donald Trump had to approve. Ms. Tarasoff has now testified that only Donald Trump could sign checks from his personal account, known as the DJT account.

She has testified that she processed many checks for Michael Cohen. After 2017 she said that checks were sent to the White house for him to sign. When checks were returned signed she would pull them apart, mail them and make the adjustments to the record. She said that Michael Cohen got $35,000 per month for all of 2017. After that Trump no longer paid Cohen. She has been shown a check for $70,000 for January and February of 2017 and asked if she recognizes it. She said, "yes." The prosecution is now going over every check that was sent to Cohen during 2017. Tarasoff has been shown four checks signed by Trump to Michael Cohen for $35,000 labeled "retainer".

The jury has been excused for the day after cross-examination by the Defense.

Last edited:
The transcript of today's trial is out and Allen Weisselberg's own handwritten note of the $130,000 plus $50,000 for tech services and an additional $60,000 was to be paid to Michael Cohen. The first $180,000 was doubled to take care of Cohen's tax liability to $360,000 then $60,000 was added as a bonus for a total of $420,000. This works out to exactly $35,000 a month.

Last edited:
Today Stormy Daniels has been on the stand. She has been testifying about a one night stand with Donald Trump. She is a witness because Trump made her one. She was paid to be silent about him. The jury was dismissed for lunch.

The jury is back and Stormy Daniels is being examined by the prosecution again. They are asking about NDA that she signed and she says she had to sign another days later as Stephanie Clifford. She testified to receiving approximately $96,000 after Keith Davidson and Gina Rodriguez took fees also. She has now testified that Michael Avanatti was hired to be her lawyer to "speak up" for her as the NDA didn't allow her to do so, but Cohen was speaking out about her.

Daniels has now testified that she was paid $100,000 to go on Cohen's podcast. Prosecutors have now shown Daniels called "horseface" by Trump on his truth social media outlet. Prosecutors asked if Trump had called her "sleazebag" and "horseface" before. She said that was true. She is now under cross-examination.

Daniels is asked if she was "rehearsed" by the prosecution, but all witnesses are prepared by prosecutors of defense lawyers. The "rehearsed" line is trying to make this sound like a fiction. This seems not to the point of Trump's culpability. On cross-examination Daniels said she would rather go to jail than to pay Trump money she owed. She admits to calling Trump an "orange turd," but added "he made fun of me first." The defense tried to show a screen shot of something that was precluded and Judge Merchan said, "Take it down please. Take it down. Take it down."

The defense is asking Daniels if she told Gloria Allred that you did not have sex with Trump. Daniels: "No I did not say that. I told her I did." Daniels as said that she made a denial of sex with Trump when she was threatened in a Las Vegas parking lot. This seems to be not at all what the prosecution has alleged. It really doesn't matter whether or not Daniels had sex with Trump. He paid to keep her story from coming out and falsified business records to hide it from the public.

The jury has been sent home for the day. Trump came out and offered statements that inflation is like Germany before WW II. At 3.5% our inflation is nowhere near the 500% to 700% that Germany suffered. He continues to make statements that make no sense at all.

Last edited:
The transcript of the trial is now out. Daniels said specific things about Trump being in his boxer shorts after she came back from the bathroom, taking her back. He was spanked by her with a magazine with his picture on it. You can't make this stuff up! :LOL:

Last edited:
Aileen Cannon, Trump's favorite judge that he appointed, has made a ruling today that Jack Smith's prosecution will be delayed indefinitely.

Today is the Trump hush money trial again and the defense has done the same as they had been. The prosecution is now on redirect. They asked Daniels if she was afraid of being hurt by Trump. She said that as long as as she was being looked at by the public she wasn't worried. The prosecution then asked asked about the Anderson Cooper interview and the defense objected. They are in a sidebar now.

The prosecution has asked if she said she had sex with Trump and the defense has objected again. Sidebar again. Prosecutions asked if she felt safe going into public. She said no. Then she is shown a tweet by Trump, "IF YOU GO AFTER ME I'M COMING AFTER YOU" Asked if telling the truth about Trump has been a positive for her. She said it had been a negative. The prosecution stopped redirect.

The defense now asked, "You prided yourself on what you considered witty answers." She said she defended herself. This is how this went for a bit. Now Stormy Daniels has gone off the stand after spending 7+ hours on the stand. The next witness will be coming up. Rebecca Manochio, Allen Wedisselberg's assistant, is being examined by the prosecution. Weisselberg is serving time in Rikers again.

The prosecutions asked about checks sent to Trump at the White House and coming back. She says, if she didn't get a check back she reached out to Madeleine Westerhout about them. She said that when checks came back they were sent to Deb Tarasoff. Now the jury is shown a FedEx receipt Keith Schiller in 2017, confirms checks were sent back. She says that she doesn't know why she was told to send checks to Keith Schiller's D.C. office. After they were, they were returned signed by Trump in 2017.

Prosecution, "Did you ever send anything to Keith Schiller other than checks?" She answers, "NO." The bookkeeper was told to mail to new contact McEntee. Prosecutor: "Who's John McEntee?" Response, "I don't know." She was told Schiller was leaving in Sept. 2017. She said she then only mailed checks to McEntee.

The jury is now at lunch.

There is a new article in the Washington Post today about Trump asking for a billion dollars from oil company executives last moth in Mar-a-Lago. He said he would reverse all of Biden's policies that have hindered especially LNG producers from exporting the gas. He called climate change a "hoax" and said "on day one" he would make things much easier for all of these executives. He also said he would reverse the ability for car manufactures to produce electric vehicles...something no president could do. The Post noted that many EU countries have policies similar to Biden's.

Now Manochio is being cross-examined by the defense. The defense has asked her if she paid personal bills and business expenses for Trump. "Yes." Susan Necheles is cross-examining. Manochio said that she had no interaction with Trump after he went to the White House. That's the end of the cross. Next witness should be coming soon.

Tracy Menzies from Harper Collins book publishing company is on the stand. She has no stated that she has been compelled to testify. Now a book by Trump, "Think Big: making it happen in business and life" is being explored. Bill Zanker ghost wrote this, but the book shows in the print who said what in this book. Many passages are attributed to Trump directly with serif font versus sans serif. Trump said, "I value loyalty above everything else. When anyone is disloyal you get even." Defense is now cross-examining. She was asked if she was part of the publishing of this book. She answered that she was not.

Now Madeleine Westerhout is being called back to the stand. Prosecution asked how the Access Hollywood tape impacted the campaign. "I recall it rattling the RNC leadership." This is Trump's ex-aide testifying. "My boss at the time came to me and said do you have any interest in sitting outside the Oval Office? I said yes, I don't care what my title is." She said that she was taken there after Trump was inaugurated. She said she had no particular training in doing this job outside the Oval Office. Trump cared about having hard copy documents, said Westerhout. She said the dinning room was really his working office. "He preferred signing things himself," she testified. She said he used a black sharpie to sign with. She said Trump liked to read things before he signed them. She said she would quickly scribble things down, then type them out for him to read. She said Rhona Graff was her point person at Trump tower. She said she and Graff spoke often about Trump's schedule and what he was given to read at the White House.

Prosecutors are now showing her emails between her and Graff. "Could you put together a list for me of people that [Trump] frequently spoke with?" She said Michael Cohen, Weisselberg and David Pecker was among those people as well as media contacts. She was asked if Michael Cohen ever visited the White House and she said she believed he did. An email shows that Cohen was to be there at 4:30 on a Wednesday. "hey, the president wants to know if you called David Pecker," reads another email. Westerhout has now said that Weisselberg also stayed in close contact with Trump in 2017. She said that checks would come in by FedEx and she would bring them to Trump to sign. She would then return them in preaddressed envelopes provided to her. She said Trump sometimes had questions about a check and would call Weisselberg or someone else in the Trump org. for clarification.

She has now said that Trump employees called Trump about his personal expenses. She has looked at an email with Graff about Trump making a payment for a golf club, saying "PAY" and "ASAP, OK." Westerhout has said that she lost her job by saying things she should not have. Then started crying. Prosecution has concluded their time and cross-examination has begun.

Defense has asked if Trump freaked out about Access Hollywood tape. She said he had not. She said that some people thought she was unqualified to be the "greeter girl." Now, she has said that working in the White House closely with Trump was "amazing." The defense is now asking if Trump had a good relationship with his family and she said yes. The court has adjourned the jury for the day.

Last edited:
In motions after the trial, Judge Merchan said Trump has the opportunity to testify in his own defense and he will not amend the gag order for that reason. Trump's lawyers are arguing for a mistrial again referring to Daniels' testimony specifically. "There was no evidence that had anything to do with a motive in this case." However motive is not the only issue in this case. The prosecution argued that "if they want to offer testimony that sex never happened, that's their prerogative." The prosecution has now argued that upon Daniels' testimony was salacious, "they want their cake and eat it too." The prosecution has offered a list of even more salacious details that didn't get into testimony. They are saying that only the details that show Trump actually did the act was used.

Judge Merchan has denied Trump's motion for mistrial. He said that under cross-examination they spent a great deal of time attacking her and that was enough to become appropriate for the jury to decide.

Today is day 15 of the Trump hush money trial. Right now Jaden Jarmel-Schneider, a paralegal, is testifying. He said he verified all calls showing Cohen with Hicks, Howard, Pecker, Rodriguez, Weisselberg and Trump. It is expected that Michael Cohen will testify today. Prosecutors have said that a call between Cohen and Trump was interrupted by an incoming call on 9/6/16. There is an exhibit of Trump signed checks that the defense objected to and the lawyers at the sidebar. The direct examination is over and cross-examination will begin.

Bove is asking about the tedious work Jaden Jarmel-Schneider did. Bove asked if there were calls that were left off the chart. He said there had been. Bove asked if they all passed muster from your perspective. Paralegal: I like to think they all did. Bove: some were cut? Paralegal: Yes. Defense: you were here earlier this morning to read text messages. Paralegal: Yes. Defense Do you recall Michael Cohen's phone IEMI code? Paralegal: It was like about 20 digits. Defense is pushing the witness about the 2016 call between Trump and Cohen. Redirect is under way.

Chis Conroy is asking why the summary charts were shortened. The Paralegal said that it was his understanding that only the parts that pertained to the trial would be used. He said these rest of these calls are still in evidence elsewhere. He is clarifying why this is the case. Paralegal has now left the stand.

The trial is over for the day. It was a shorter day as today is Friday.

Last edited: